Will Baine EAT Lor'themar?

Throughout the expansion, it has been hinted that Baine lusts for the flesh of sapient life. He even states how much he enjoyed swallowing Jevan Grimtotem whole in front of his family, before devouring their souls.

Recently, there has been some animosity between Baine and Lor’themar. Baine believes Quel’Thalas belongs to the Void Elves, while Lor’themar, understandably, disagrees.

Will this escalate to Baine eating Lor’themar, or will Blizz, hopefully, forget about this plotpoint?

102 Likes

What if and this is a big what if, well what if we all converted to some form of Shamanism

2 Likes

In Soviet Azeroth, burger eats you.

41 Likes

Cannibaine.

21 Likes

Wud?

I mean… literally when did this happened…?

17 Likes

Why does Baine, the largest Horde leader, not simply eat all the others?

83 Likes

I think he’s confusing Baine and Bellular.

15 Likes

It’s right in the Horde war campaigne! There’s even an in-game cutscene devoted to Baine and Lor’themar arguing about Silvermoon’s sovereignty, ending in Baine threatening to swallow him if he keeps talking.

33 Likes

… So many jokes I could make.

19 Likes

I would make ten new accounts and sub every single one for five years if Baine eats Lor’themar.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, BLIZZ

8 Likes

I appreciate your injection of levity into this dark hellhole, Xan.

17 Likes

Two Questions.

1. What are you smoking?
  2. Where can I get some?
33 Likes

I’m not sure of what’s going on but I approve of this thread.

13 Likes

Get your V O R E fantasies outta here.

10 Likes

The answer is simple, my night elf friend. Consider this and put yourself in Baine’s shoes.

You have eaten all the other Horde leaders, which means you have eaten both rotten Sylvannas, who is four expansions past her expiration date and butterball Gallywix, made from the ground up out of cholesterol and sodium.

Baine knows eating them would be bad for his health. And he can’t eat the other leaders because Anduin asked him not to. You know Baine can’t go against Anduin’s wishes!

24 Likes

THIS is the Baine Ive been waiting for.

12 Likes

offended le gasp

I’m more into feet, thank you.

I’ve seen worse, even on this forum I’ve seen worse. Participated in worse. Does anyone remember the discussion about living on Azeroth if it turns out the planet becomes her body?

3 Likes

man if he starts eating people who disagrees with him until he eventually becomes warchief, i would go to the horde in no time and follow him to the end!

10 Likes

I don’t think Baine has the guts to devour Lor’themar immediately , it would cause too much of a ruckus and whatever sympathizers he had would disappear for such a disgusting act.

It’s more likely Baine would hire some goons to kill him, whether they be his own Tauren soldiers, traitorous Blood Elves + Void Elves, or maybe some random mercs. They’d likely fail, leading Lor’themar to confront Baine in private not to cause a stir among the other leaders, only for Baine to consume him on the spot.

11 Likes