Baine needs to be served as food to the other Horde leaders

“We have forgotten what makes us strong”

-Sylvanas Windrunner

I think now that Baine’s traitorous ways have been revealed a gruesome example needs to be made of him. I think instead of just executing him he should be made into a dish, perhaps chili (Scott Tenorman style) or soup or something, and then fed to the rest of the Horde leaders.

After this I think Sylvanas needs to explain what they just ate and tell them this is the fate which falls on all who betray the Horde. It is a bit ‘grey’ in a moral sense but it will ultimately prevent more people from trying to be a hero like Baine or Cairne or Vol’jin and instead fall in line behind the Warchief as they are supposed to.

6 Likes

After that she should say “Tell everyone the Horde remembers, and that blight came today for house Bloodhoof”

1 Like

Calm down there Mortimer. The Horde doesn’t eat its own. References aside, that would just be cartoonishly evil even by Sylvanas’ standards. It’d be ridiculous and unnecessary.

1 Like

Yeah, she has too. In fact, it seems like everyone in the Horde has already forgotten it’s lesson last time we were beaten to near dissolution by the Alliance.

3 Likes

I mean i’m for this solely for the comedy potential.

I don’t think any character is unsalvagable if placed in the hands of a good author. Silk was one of the worst spider-man characters, who got handed to a new writer and manage to make her book one of the best marvel put out in the 2010s

But in terms of humor i am 100% down for it as long as thalryssa and lorthemar have no idea what their eating until dinners over.

1 Like

This reminds me of another thread:

6 Likes

Followed by them being horrified … and then going for seconds. :rofl:

… peace was finally brokered between the Alliance and the Horde when both sides realized how delicious honey sizzled Tauren steak was.

2 Likes

This thread did remind me of that GoT scene.

But it also reminded me of the Simpson’s Treehouse of Horror V episode with Nightmare Cafeteria.

Imagine if they ate Baine… and liked it.

All of BfA is ridiculous and unnecessary.

Why not turn the game into an actual parody of itself instead of pretending that the writing will ever be any good?

So you made this thread on both the story forums and the general discussion forums?

That can be seen as spam.

Also, where was this “TRAITOR” outcry when Sylvanas disobeyed a direct order from Garrosh in Cata. She can preach loyalty all she wants, but she showed none to a former Warchief.

1 Like

It fits both forum discussion boards. It’s only spam if I had posted this in something random like the Warlock forums