BFA will not be over until

There are cows in the game. Do Tauren eat those cows as food? Like a Tauren enjoying a nice burger.

2 Likes

THAT IS IT !!! I’m going down to Stormwind and burn everything down . Everything must go . If i have to fight fire with fire …so be it .

1 Like

I guess if you burn Thunder Bluff down we would have to seal off Ironforge. I would really hate that because I love dwarfs. For balance issues you cannot take one faction capitol city and not the other.

You so much as wink in Thunderbluff’s direction and I’ll have you hung for treason.

The Taruen are one of the few races in the Horde who have any honor, and their presence is the only reason we’ve been able to restore peace.

Kill them and the Horde becomes unsalvageable. The only option for peace we’ll have at that point is extermination. Which is very much not something the Alliance wants to have to do.

1 Like

It’s not what he did to me it’s what he does. The Cow puts Ketchup on his steak. Eats french fries with mayonnaise.

And uses a knife and fork to eat a pizza.

This is what goes on in TB and there must be consequences.

The boy king will pay for this! You’ll see your little prince will go missing. I’ve always wanted to try Human flesh. Sounds delightful! But before that we’ll burn down Stormwind. We’ll start where Deathwing failed! Just like Teldrassil every man will be crying out in pain! Music to my ears!

I don’t want peace, I want carnage

1 Like

And this is why you need Tauren.

1 Like

Baine needs to be stopped.

2 Likes

You’ll find the spare key under the welcome mat. Come around 10:00pm he’ll be sleeping then.

I’ll have the guards taken extra long break. Oh and thanks for doing this.

1 Like

It’s treason then.

You will be offered a fair trial and a clean death, but your crimes against the Alliance are too great to ignore.

How do you burn down a 500-foot mesa?

1 Like

Sure no problem, that’ll be 500 gold though. We’ll need it after our mission is a success.

Nah. Not gonna lie I love my beef burgers as much as the next Blood Elf but I won’t go to Thunderbluff for it. I get the veggie patty while I’m there.

Unlikely, we even have a racial joke about not being able to get burgers in Thunder Bluff.

I bet they buy their burger off the BMAH. :o

Those sneaky cannibal Tauren probably do. I bet the ones that do eat beef are of Grimtotem blood.

Baine bloodhoof is no friend and I will gladly eat him and serve him as food

I really thought we were going to have a defend Thunder Bluff event after we rescued Baine. Would have been a lot of fun. Could have dug my Shaman out and Thunderstormed invaders off the elevator.

Ah. What could have been.

1 Like

BFA will not be over until…

Our fingernails are sharpened after sliding them on a chalk board because we love the 8.3 grind. NOT ! :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I know I’m horde but I could totally go for some steak.