Speaker of the Horde - Quest Turn-in NPC Missing

Facts

Quest Name: Speaker of the Horde
Part of the BFA Campaign

I’ve completed the quest objectives for Speaker of the Horde. When I try to turn in to Princess Talanji she is missing. The below youtube video shows where she should be, next to the map table, above the bank in the Great Seal.
As part of the quest’s roleplay, she talks for a bit down near the Innkeeper, then walks up to the stairs to the map table. When she arrives at the map table she disappears.

I assume she has phased out. Or at the very least my character is in a phase different from the Princess Talanji that I need to turn-in to.

Failed Attempts to Workaround

I am a level 70 character, and I have tried the following steps to solve this myself:

1. Disable Addons
  2. Leave the zone and come back
  3. Drop the quest and restart
  4. Drop the quest, leave the zone, come back and restart.
  5. /reload the UI

Additional Context

Some additional context that may or may not be relevant: I am a returning player in 10.1.5 that hasn’t played in 3 years. After reaching 70 on my Rogue, I finished the now easier Allied Race quests and only after that did I start the BFA Campaign. I wonder if completing the Zandalari Allied Race quest first before beginning the BFA Campaign is related.

When I say BFA Campaign, I mean specifically the Unrest in Zuldazar Story line. I’m not sure if that makes a difference, a lot has changed in 3 years – and it seems that this may be different than the BFA “War Effort”, just another BFA story line that I’ve seen come up in my research.

Related Topic(s)

Possibly related, or at least presenting similar misbehavior

1 Like

Have the same issue and wow support just sent me suggestions on how to fix it because they’re “too busy right now”. Awesome support

1 Like