Dazar'alor missing NPCs

I completed BFA prior to the patch and had trolls unlocked already.

After 10.1.5, I can no longer see many NPCs in Dazar’alor. People in my group see a phased icon by my character portrait. I have an emissary quest to turn in for Zandalari and the yellow question mark is in the right place but the NPC (Quartermaster) is not there.

The quartermaster, the innkeeper, the pet vendors and more are all missing. Natal’hakata is standing in the entrance to the main level of the pyramid where the innkeeper should be and has a speech bubble. He tells you that everyone is gathered for crowning Talanji… but she’s currently sitting on the throne above. When I fly down to the port, the Horde races are all gathered there, but there is no ceremony - just the ranks of NPCs looking at where Talanji WAS when I completed the quests previously.

I have flown all over and talked to everyone looking for a way out of the phase. No luck.

I have done pet battles. No luck.

I have joined groups in other phases. No luck.

I opened a ticket and the GM tried to autoclose it with a generic link to the home pages of the forums and WoWhead. I reopened the ticket.

Can someone PLEASE look into this? It has broken BFA.

5 Likes

Same thing.

Its the Supplies Needed Sand Shifter WQ phasing me out

Same. Not spending any more time trying to solve this - seems to be a phased out bug that needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Myself and another Warlock were having this same issue. Stuck for the crowning even though that quest was already done a long time ago. Seems like it came with the most recent update on Tuesday. No ability to turn in the Zandalari Empire WQs for the reputation box, nor the Sand Shifter WQ.

Having the same issue the LFR NPC is missing so is the quartermaster who sells the spectral pterrorwing

Same issue as everyone else.

Same issue. The LFR npc is gone as is the rep vendor. Very annoying. Also when teleporting from Org, it takes you to the port and not the seal.

1 Like

Coming here to bump this thread again. I just went to turn in the emissary quest and he isn’t there for me. It’s a bummer after doing the quests for it…guess I’ll drop this rep for awhile until I hear it’s fixed.

FYI for all it’s not that NPCs are missing it’s the zone that is phased

you, too, huh? same here. even the raid finder npc is gone. makes it difficult to queue for the “victory or death” wing of lfr dazar’alor for a g.m.o.d. run

The amount of things this locks out is pretty extensive:

1.) Cannot access the Raid Finder wings of BfA

2.) Cannot get to Mechagon

3.) Cannot turn in Emissary Quests

4.) The Scrapper is gone

5.) Various quests and NPCs around the whole city are missing.

6.) You now have a make a timely flight to get back to the Great Seal, as the portal from Org is now dumping you off at the docks.

This is all because of the recent patch, putting everyone in the last stage of the Zandalari Troll unlock quest line and never progressing out of it. Essentially, the most important zone where all new players get directed for their 1-60 leveling is utterly broken.

If you submit a ticket, do not let them off with the BS excuse to check Wowhead and look for workarounds, or that it is working as intended. The zone is borked, and it isn’t up for debate.

2 Likes

yep, zone is broken, the quartermaster is nowhere to be found

Same issue. Congrats to Talanji for getting a second coronation though.

Still completely broken after the weekly reset and maintenance.

1 Like

I want Happy Holaua back so I can buy my pets. Please Blizzard pay attention to us.

Still broken after maintenance/reset. Don’t ignore this Blizzard.

2 Likes

Man i scoured the internet trying to figure this out… then i find this one post mentioning this lol. Thanks for bringing this up cuz i spent way to much time trying to figure it out.

2 Likes

It’s fixed as of yesterday. We still get ported to the docks though.

2 Likes

The city is still broken and it’s been 2-3 weeks, why isn’t this fixed Blizzard. Y’all are a disgrace