Zandalar portal from orgrimmar takes you to the docks

You are now ported to the docks as if you haven’t done the intro quests, instead of the Zandalar portal room

17 Likes

Patch 10.1.5 and the Horde Time to Fly quest now redirects Horde characters to the Zuldazar pier instead of the portal room in the Great Seal when taking the portal from Orgrimmar to Zuldazar. For characters that have completed the Battle for Azeroth questlines, the zone is now set back to just prior to Talanji’s coronation, so Talanji and the innkeeper are missing from the Great Seal. Please fix the zone so that taking the portal from Orgrimmar to Zuldazar properly transfers characters to the portal room in the Great Seal and does not change phases!

15 Likes

Yes, Blizzard please fix!

5 Likes

My brother was trying to do the new Zandalari Allied race quest and had them same issues. Additionally, the Emissary is not in the appropriate spot to continue the quest and isn’t interactable.

1 Like

Same thing has happened here, a Zandalari Troll is being ported to the docks for some reason.

1 Like

OK, it isn’t just me then. Thank you!

You also can’t queue BfA LFR because the NPC isn’t there.

1 Like

Having the same issues. There seems to be a clash with the phasing on characters that have already done all the BfA questing content. My alts that have done the Zuldazar intro quests before the patch but never did anything else in this area are still in their correct phase.

It is only the characters that have already 100% completed all BfA stuff that are being phased into that weird phase. More than likely something is clashing with the new allied race/leveling changes that happened in the latest patch.

2 Likes

Still having issues. stuck on a phase where no quests are available, no LFR available, and no world quest emissary turn in available.

1 Like

Looks like we need Zidormi to send us back to a time before Queen Talanji, because now that i did the Allied race quest for Zandalari trolls and never have done any of the BfA questlines, i cannot start the quest “Zuldazar” or even interact with the map for the 3 zones starter quests. Having Zidormi there we could still see the previous King and to the whole BfA thing.

The portal landing place was put at the docks due to M+ players complaining that it should be closer to the Ship where you can travel to Tiragarde Sound which is where the Freehold dungeon is.

Must be great they ignore everyone else just to cater to those players.

1 Like

It isn’t just people who have done all the BfA quests. I have only done one full zone, am trying to get to Mechagon, and the quests to pick up the supplies can’t be completed. Right next to the quest objective I can’t complete, the Scrapper is also gone. Ridiculous. To save people 10 seconds on Mythic+ travel, the entire zone is now borked.

1 Like

It’s not that

The entirety of Zuldazar, the entire zone, is phased to the Talanji’s Coronation questline at the “A Royal Occasion” phase

If you HAVEN’T done the quest, you can get the quest from Ji Firepaw and doing the quesltine fixes the zone

If you have done the quest, like myself, the entire zone is broken and there’s no way to un-break the zone until Blizzard fixes the questline-phasing issue.

They force-pushed the questline phase to everyone regardless of whether or not you’ve done the questline

4 Likes

Yeah, I unlocked them when the patch dropped, so this tracks.

The zone is still borked for me after finishing the coronation questline. Could just be my horrible luck though. Really hope they fix this soon.

3 Likes

As well as the phasing/NPC/quest issues highlighted here by several players, almost none of the world quests in Dazar’alor itself are available either - i have tried several in different places, even over so far as Zanchul & the only one that is available, in the right spot, & can be interacted with is the Tauren for the work orders - one assumes, because he was always there, even before Talanji’s coronation.

2 Likes

Glad to know I’m not going crazy. It seems like the removal of the quest requirements for unlocking Zandalari Trolls, and thus letting people get them without having done any of story, really messed up the phasing. It breaks other stuff too, like unlocking Mechagon, since NPCs and buildings have changed.

This should really be a priority. This is the new player experience, this is the zone they point you to first, and you can unlock the Trolls at level 40, leaving you 20 levels left with the Horde main city completely messed up. Also, the teleport really needs to be put back in the portal room. The Alliance does not have to fly halfway across the city to get to their main hub.

5 Likes

Not only that, if you’ve race changed to zandalari troll you can’t even use the embrace the loa passive you’re stuck with pa’ku or akunda because it’s just outside of the zone!

This still isn’t fixed.

1 Like