Zuldazar Phasing Bug Since 10.1.5

Zuldazar has been stuck in the wrong phase since 10.1.5 came out. The normal NPCs in The Great Seal are not present. I am unable to complete the 8.1 War Campaign questline because for the quest “War Is Here” Princess Talanji is not present in The Great Seal to speak with.

It seems like since the rep requirement to unlock the Zandalari Troll Allied Race was removed in 10.1.5, that the zone is stuck in the phasing for the allied race unlock questline whether or not that questline has been completed.

3 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue except I am unable to purchase the Berserker helm for Dress for the Slide, Not the Ride as she is phased and fighting mobs and unable to be interacted with. I am also unable to finish my quest to enter mechagon as the the person I need to speak to about the supplies is fighting mobs as well. I put in a ticket three days ago and had two GMs just close the ticket and give an automated response, and the third said there was no issue he saw with the quests and that it must be a bug.

2 Likes

Me too, but for the Speaker of the Horde quest.

1 Like

Adding to this, as I imagine it might be an unfortunate effect of something that happened in regards to the quest and campaign categorizing they overhauled for bfa this patch.

A lot of alts I have seem to be in different phases from where they were originally. Phasing issues in Zuldazar and Dazar’alor have already made it a difficult place to host and engage in roleplay, but this recent patch may have complicated that even more.

1 Like

The whole zone is stuck in the last phase of the Zandalari Troll Allied Race unlock quests. In other threads. I’ve listed a half a dozen things it locks out, but one I just looked at right now is that all the doors are shut in the shops in a certain section of the city, making it impossible to go inside and complete the supplies quest to go to Mechagon as a Horde player. The entire zone has been broken since the patch, and has again not been addressed with whatever update was pushed out today.

2 Likes

The supplies quest is the exact one I’m stuck on due to phasing as well.

1 Like

Same issue. Multiple NPCs missing all over city. Natal’hakata is in the hall saying everyone is gone to watch Talanji’s crowing. Phasing bug.

2 Likes

Yep, the mobs you fight in one of the quests are still on the street; you can see the dialogue of the Goblins inside talking as you approach, but every door on the street is barricaded.

2 Likes

Still an issue. Lot of quests givers are missing and quests inaccessible even on a fresh alt.

1 Like

Has there still been no fix to this ?? I’ve been seeing post from 2020, this one from 7 months ago (2023). It’s now 2024. BFA is essentially unplayable.

1 Like

Def still broke in some phase thing. I did speaker for the horde which opens up the Zuldazar quest to begin the line. I can see Talanji in the main room, i have already chosen all 3 zones from the map there and did those and a ton of blightcaller quests but I cannot get the Zuldazar quest to show up.

Ironically there is a marker indicating it should be there when I look at the map but its not there.

Great job here.