So uhh... AV

thats great… WSG was the meta in vanilla… should have always been the meta here

Horde didn’t have to fear about getting their Account Silenced because Alliance Pre-Mades didn’t get their Leader Role. Beautiful display of Team Work.

1 Like

darksoul, thats the carrot aint it? av to get the rank u want, wsg for actual pvp? love it.

tayta, hold up, we as premades, especially my premade, come in with 33+ people, we almost garantee u a damn win, and we dont even care if u just AFK in the base, just give us assist. is that really that hard? lol. theres 33+ of us, chances are onne of us is lead, but if we arennt, ur holding us hostage. u cant even defend that.

1 Like

You mean, your Pre-Made don’t know how to win AV without your precious Leader Role? It’s not a guaranteed win, then. If you don’t have your precious Leader Role.

And I’ll defend the one’s who’s Accounts get Silenced because the Pre-Made didn’t get what they wanted.

4 Likes

I’m sailing awayyyy

Posted by a retail alt. Can’t discern whether OP is actually horde or an alliance poster posting on behalf of horde.

Alliance reroller requesting it.

Alliance.

Retail character, also requesting faction-dominant based faction change.

Alliance poster, not sure if being ironic? Probably. Who cares.

Literally the thread we’re in (spoiler alert: created by Alliance)

Retail alt complaining about artificial queues?

Pretty sure Alliance main based on how many times he alone has posted gloating about short queues and asking if Horde are enjoying long queues.

Back to your kennel, dog.

2 Likes

How fun was the alliance pve rank grind? How much actual pvp did you run into?

1 Like

That’s adorable. :beers:

2 Likes

we need the leader roll to mark certain people for certain rolls. i play the pally warmaster roll, it helps us move at the pace we are trying to set. if u cant give assist, a literal 1 click, ur being a toxic player period. sure, 95% is not a garanteed win, but by golly did u really say that? wow. just wow.

imagine u going raiding with ur guild, and u screwing everyone over by doing something that the guild asked u to do but u specifically are eh, screwum, yea, thats what ur doing. idk what other premades are like, but of the 800+ in ours, it was like a mc raid every run, fun and games joking around except for 3 specific spots where joking stops and its businuss time. so no, there is no defense. if u wanna go solo questing, GO SOLO QUESTING, if ur part of a group, u dont get to solo. dont like it? go wpvp by urself.

You’re going to hang onto your view no matter what facts are presented. We have a word for this. Several in fact.

sideous i can see u reeally want attention, fine, lay out ur claim again, and if i crush ur claim, leave my thread please? leave no cracks, cuz im smashing through.

I’m glad we can agree on that!

wsg will always be the meta, the thing is, people want their gear first, and best way to get that is to AV until blizzard

AV will still be the meta once WSG is only premade vs premade with no timer.

It’s that serious, huh?

Helps but not necessary. Like Pre-Mades. They help, but they’re not necessary.

Hold on, let’s dig deeper into the word “can’t”. Can’t as in won’t, or can’t as in unable to? See, I’ve met plenty of people that seriously can’t, not won’t, but can’t figure out how to /ginvite, even though I’ve told them, multiple times, how to do it. They know how to invite to a party. So, somebody with a learning curve isn’t being Toxic. Neither is refusing to pass the Leader Role. They’re not the ones actually hurting your Account. The Pre-Mades are. The Pre-Mades use intimidation tactics, over the Leader Role/Assist and are actually abusing the Silence System, for the completely wrong reasons. Learn to play without Markers.

You’re the one who made the false claim about guaranteeing a win. I just reminded you that you couldn’t. Not, if you’re dependent on Raid Markers, to do it.

But these people aren’t even in your Guild nor Pre-Made. And want to run AV, that’s not exactly your same strategy. They’re PuGs, and Pre-Mades think they own PuGs, newsflash, they don’t. You have to learn how to work and deal with PuGs.

Bullies, that’s what they’re like.

Exactly how it should be. Not demanding for Leader Role/Assist, for Raid Markers to be placed, so you can function better.

Yeah, 'cause AV is serious business.

Yes, there is. Just because you plug your ears saying “la la la I can’t hear you”, doesn’t change that.

Concur, you need to work as a Team. Completely dismissing your PuG Members, is not working, as a Team. You’re just ignoring the PuGs and goofing off with your “33+ Friends”. Difference.

1 Like

As if your thread isn’t just an attention seeking attempt to cause inflammatory discussion. :rofl:

It’s not my claim. It’s facts and they fly in the face of your inflammatory claims that this is Horde’s fault. You know it too.

A) ignoring facts is not “crushing a claim”
B)This is a public thread. I’ll post where ever, when ever, and what ever I please.
C) You’d love for people to agree with you but the fact of the matter is you’re wrong. So. No. I won’t allow you your echo chamber.
Go get mommy to agree with your bs. The rest of us know what’s really going on here.

4 Likes

You show ignorance when you make subjective blanket claims.

5 Likes

goes to the premade, i have a macro that literally explains how to do it. so i ur right, its wont. when u say learn to play without markers… wow just wow. i hope u take that attitude in BWL. known as the first guild crusher dungeon… just… wow. imagine not utilizing what is given to u in order to play the game.

i specifically said this in the first post to u

wow. just wow. stop gas lighting people. thats not what i said i said almost garantee u a damn win, and if u wont give 1 click to get that, wow, just WOW.

ur right, they arent in my guild. but our goals are highly aligned to the point that in order to get into some of these premades u have to have FAPS, Sappers, mount speeds. theres 33+ of us, thats MINIMUM. id say our average is 35. so ur next point is wrong, at that point, NEWS FLASH, PUGS ARE IN OUR GAME. the perfect example is the EU server thats 99% horde now. whose server is it again?

[quote=“Tayta-zuljin, post:47, topic:427633”]

idk what other premades are like

Bullies, that’s what they’re like.

so what? mine aint, u said so urself. u called other premades bullies, thats their problem. Thank you.

[quote=“Tayta-zuljin, post:47, topic:427633”]

but of the 800+ in ours, it was like a mc raid every run, fun and games joking around

Exactly how it should be. Not demanding for Leader Role/Assist, for Raid Markers to be placed, so you can function better.

already addressed in the beginning. insane.

LOL yes! it really seems like ur salty and never had the chance to join a premade and u never experienced a good time.

taking 1 quote and not actually addressing a specific issue, no defense. automatic loss aint? wow.

if ur not part of the premade and u got in, u have 3 choices dude

1 - click that checkmark like a normal human or ask how like a normal human. then do whatever u want of the next 2 choices

2 - NOTHING / whatever u want : SWEET DEAL for a 95% chance of winning aint it?

3 - follow the group, especially the marked people, most just protect square and diamond. like a team player.

There were just as many Alliance complaints. All those AVs that got opened and abandoned were miserable.

3 Likes

so to summarize, i didnt feel like scouring the 50 posts lookinng for 1 post u made that said idk what, and u brought it back up specifically lookinng for attention, and when asked what it is that ur talking about, u said actually nothing, so to the orignal thought, AUTOMATIC LOSS :expressionless:

a) ignoring facts? what facts? u said nothing, automatic loss
B)public thread? lol it obviously went way over ur head.
c) echo chamber? its VERY obvious i made this post to CHALLENGE PEOPLE. WOW DID U LOSE IT, WOW WOW WOW. its pretty obvious im 1/2 here to even troll some of the horde, WOW did u not get it. i cant fit all the WOWS!

cauchy, yes, already brought up in the thread, but again, if horde didnt turtle, we wouldlnt need premades in the first place, cuz like i said, 30+ alliance can get crushed by 1 horde with a fear bomb annd 4 warmasters gets pulled, is that fair? thats the difference. u want to pvp? go wsg. av is literally here to get honor and get out.