2 Likes

Too long?

Too short?

from less than a second to over 3 mins , its alot % wise

3 Likes

Oh god whatever shall you do!
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes

Breaking news: For the first time in 3 months, Alliance rankers now have time to take a 3 minute shower.

39 Likes

Are you for real? :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah and queues of 5 milliseconds to 5 seconds is a huge increase percentage wise too. Would you complain about that too? Lmfao

This is an artificial queue imposed by Blizzard in order to kill alliance AV premades once and for all, right? Likely in reaction to the gloating “LOL, you can’t kill alliance AV premades, Blizzard!” posts by Alliance rankers on this board only a few hours ago.

11 Likes

I think that is the lowest its ever going to go again. It seems they put in something under the hood to prevent games from starting with too few players, or randomizing groups a bit more… or something along those lines. I can’t say for sure what it is, but I am totally convinced it is an artificial queue time, not a lack of players.

3 Likes

WSG will only be the meta for a few days till it’s only premade vs premade with no time limit, and little honor.

1 Like

Doubt.

This is just alliance not queuing. imposing an artificial queue would probably make the majority of the alliance (the underrepresented faction) quit the game. Because what is the point of being the underpopped faction if there are no advantages.

The alliance that PVP didn’t pick alliance for the “aesthetics” or the racials, we picked it for the queue times.

7 Likes

In fairness, 5-10 minute queues can be really annoying … long enough to be a pest & break up your rhythm… too short to farm anything in game or get anything meaningful done outside of game.

Except pooping. You get to poop.

And whatever they put in place is going to remain a secret. The premaders are going to have to waste more precious time and tank that HpH to try and still exploit the system.

Yes, especially when it is artificial construct to deal with something that was never really an issue to begin with.

The real issue is faction imbalance. Pretty up the pig with whatever statements you want but that is the issue. Any “solution” that is trotted out that doesn’t address it is a waste of everyones time. In this case literally.

3 Likes

It’s wasting my time too. Someone who never participated in a premade.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s some type of artificial queue. It may not be intentional, but just a side effect of whatever they did to prevent games from starting with too few players.
I mean, if Horde queues are 30-60 minutes, that means there are FAR more Horde waiting in line for a game, which SHOULD translate to instant queues for ally.
But only Blizz knows for sure, and TBH I don’t really care. I just Netflix and chill with my hand while waiting for my queues, now I have a few extra minutes to enjoy myself while waiting. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I picked alliance to roll a cute gnome with pig-tails.

1 Like

You do you gnomie.

1 Like

I’ll take that 3 minute que for a even match over a insta that may throw me into a 10-40 AV or one 20 minutes in with all the bonus honor gone ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

5 Likes

Exactly, frikin Exactly man. Some folks just don’t understand. The don’t want to give an inch and they want every “advantage” to be theirs. Have fun with retail 2.0.

2 Likes