So uhh... AV

So… horde kept complaining about how :

quick alliance ques are…
slow horde ques are…
pally warmaster strat…
alliance ability to premade…

thing is, the faster alliance ques and games are, the FASTER we can re-que and thus making horde ques shorter, but NOOOOO. just remember the meta… the first 2 days of AV was 5 min kek drek runs, then all of a sudden its turtle turtle turtle, then a few days later alliance premades pop up, and its 6 mins wins again.

just because alliance can premade or pallies can do the warmasters strat doesnt mean anything, because in a standard game, 1 horde with fear bomb screws over 30+ alliance when they pull too many warmasters (is THAT fair? should alliance cry about that? no? ok then) and the pally pull can easily be stopped by a hard turtle at drek, hell, u guys dont even have to go anywhere.

u thought u could trust “this” blizzard to do things right? “THIS CURRENT” blizzard? bahahaha… hope u hordies like ur 2 hour ques now, good luck ever getting to exalted with alts or new mains… what is it going to be? 6 month grind? lol

now alliance are forced into a 2 minute wait for in WSG too, which makes ur WSG take even longer

i am so glad blizzard did this, gotta teach the horde a lesson, be happy with the way classic WAS, or as little changes as possible, because guess what? this is all on u hordies, 100%.

idc, i hit my rank :slight_smile: just wanted to throw it out there :slight_smile:

14 Likes

:+1:

Horde shot themselves in the foot, so to speak, by crying about alliance premades, yet bragging that they still win 90% of the games.

Hopefully, horde queue times end up at 2 hours, and somebody finds a way to get the numbers back on the rooms. Although, it will probably just be easier to get onto a 10 man wsg premade, than it is to fix the AV ones.

Next thing you know, people are gonna get blizzard to remove wsg/ab premading, because they don’t know how to make friends, and it’s not fair.

15 Likes

i was part of a premade, i win 95% of my games, and thing is, they win if they turtle hard enough, thats their strat, 100% respect the strat, its fair at least. alliance have their goals, and horde have their goals for av. but this current av is all hordes fault

6 Likes

as long as its the same for everyone on the faction, it doesn’t matter one little bit. Horde will just go back to farming honor wherever they can, so that even on Ally dominated PVP servers like Heartseeker they are dominating in wPVP because the ally “PVPers” are all sitting in IF ranking.

eh on many AVs I’ve gotten 3000+ rep in 1 game from all the horde turning in items that we get while actually PVPing. So that’s not that bad at all. Took me not that many games

huh? no one is complaining about queue times. If Horde want to PVP then you go PVP out in the world while farming and in queue.

3 Likes

You heard it here boys, we didn’t roll over and give up so it’s our fault.

12 Likes

A faster queue to get into a 6 minutes loss after waiting for 40 minutes is hardly better than waiting an hour to win a game. Sorry friend. I’ll take the longer queues for fair games every time.

7 Likes

ur missing the point, the horde is literally to blame for constantly complaining about AV, and boom, changes come to AV and BOOM it hurts EVERYONE especially horde.

ur second point is crap too, why? its simple, u did that BEFORE the changes, when ur ques are 15-30 mins. now u need to take into account 2 hours of waiting. ur 3000 rep game is what? 2 hours long? think about that too lol.

and ur third comment is a straight lie and u know it. i dont even need to say it, but i think it needs to be said, who thinks a 15-30 min wait que time jumping to 2 hour que time is ok? lol. imagine the first day classic came out and people are expecting 15-20 min que times and getting 24 hour ques, NONO ITS NOT BAD AT ALL XD

5 Likes

Your premades hurt the alliance far more than it ever hurt the horde. I don’t know why you premaders have such a hard time grasping this. You made the game literally unplayable for alliance pugs. That’s why Blizzard changed it.

6 Likes

remember when bg first started? it was 15-20 mins. then the horde started to turtle, guess what? it then turned intoo 20-30 mins WEIRD?!

5 Likes

And? Playing the game as it was intended, with actual pvp. Shocking I know. Obviously if the games go longer because the matches take longer, the queues also will lengthen. You aren’t dropping any truth bombs. We all know how it works. If I’m playing a pvp bg, I intend to pvp. Stop whining and go queue for your wsg premades, and stop wasting time creating threads on the forums that don’t cover anything that hasn’t been discussed to death already.

4 Likes

i accept premades hurt alliance pugs, conversely, we wouldnt need premades in the first place if everyone did av for the honor it was ment for, and go pvp in wsg like it was ment for. u wanna clash raid vs raid? go southshore. thats that.

2 Likes

Love seeing them Hordies with 2 hour queues :wink: they made their mess now they can lie in it

1 Like

There are more horde than alliance. Alliance figures out how to rush a game. Some horde figure out how to rush a game, but it doesn’t seem as successful as alliance. Both factions have tried to adapt against one another. But the minority faction’s tactics have created the biggest uproar. How is this possible? lol

Alliance were winning most of the first 24-36hrs of the release of Classic AV. The pally pull and tree wrap weren’t realized, and we were still winning most of the games by extracting WM’s as best we could.

1 Like

hold on, to claim AV is really a pvp bg is crap, if it really was pvp, there would be no need to have warmasters and all that, hell, id be willing to play AV as pvp and have vaan and drek as super heavy tanks annd whoever dies loses, no warmasters, no marshals, but no, its designed as a pve dude, who u kidding

You must have missed the part, where Blizzard admits that they messed up the script, and allowed games to start without enough players. Keep putting all the blame on the premades though.

10 Likes

EXACTLY. im my original post i specifically blasted “this blizzard” i WONDER WHY THATS THERE.

Now you’re going to educate us on how a massive war pvp battleground was meant to be played? Did you even read the book reward from the quest for winning the game? Just because the game has been corrupted by a min/maxing playerbase, doesn’t mean that this current iteration of AV was how the game was meant to be played. And even so, people will play however they choose to. If you don’t want to pvp that’s your choice.

1 Like

ment to be played? again, who are u kidding, u cant win the argument and resort to LORE? LOL. no, actually, i fully enjoy fighting turtles and pvp, i was one of the few who was part of the 6minute crew that jumps with the normal crew and lead the alliance against the horde and it was FUN. i was the one that implemented the strat to send some rogues to IBGY and ninja it while we do galv, so we dont have to come out and fight our way to IBGY, thus starting the triangle faster. what u dont get is with the horde constant complaining, led to this patch, horde literally cut their own foot off to spite the alliance, thats the truth.

1 Like

Jesus christ, this forum lmao

2 Likes