Open up Faction Transfers Horde => Alliance on Select PVP Servers Only

Battleground queues are long and most pvp servers are horde dominated. In addition, many horde players don’t want to level up again just to have the opportunity to do instanced pvp within a reasonable time frame.

The frustration over pvp is only growing. Give horde players on select pvp servers the opportunity to faction change and possibly create more balanced servers and alleviate queue times.

6 Likes

Its called rerolling.

Also, no horde pvper will change anyway. They wont give up their OP racials

22 Likes

Nah. You chose horde and everyone even before classic launched knew ques were going to be an issue for horde.

3 Likes

you are so right because escape and stone skin are complete garbage lol

If you want balance so bad, reroll

1 Like

Said the orc who gets 25 percent passive stun resist and a mini zerker to pop every 2 minutes.

Gee I know which one I’d prefer if I wanted to pvp in this game.

I know, I know…“aesthetics…” lol.

10 Likes

pve servers only. you dont get ezmode leveling and to keep your level cap.

thats why you cant transfer PvE to PvP.

5 Likes

so the sad sac that cant forum a response one racial is sometimes and yes its only sometimes op. make it sound like everyone rolled for that my warrior is undead so is my rogue. why because they look cool. trolls are ugly and so are the cow people. what other option is there for sham. oh i forgot its we have to premade because wotf is so op and the troll heath regain is to high no way to beat them with out screwing over your own faction.

Yeah nah, you can reroll.

2 Likes

I agree.

We need all the paid service like Retail.

I screwed up and made a gnome mage, but with LOS in WSG, I want to be a human mage now.

In addition, I want to change my human paladin look. Instead of the boring white+ponytail character I created to reserve my name, I want to change her look into something else.

Sometimes OP? The heck?

In a fight dependent on stuns (Rogue/Warrior mirror), Hardiness pretty much ensures ~70% win rate, assuming equal skill.

Don’t forget WoTF. Alliance warlock vs Undead warlock is probably around 90% win rate for the Undead.

Can you imagine if Humans were given the racial to have +25% passive spell interrupt resistance? I would imagine the vast majority of Horde mages would be whining OP.

1 Like

You can reroll.

Lmao you’re delusional. Get over it already. The racial is what it is. You knew it coming into classic.

Did faction transfers work on retail? No. Why do you think they will work in classic?

1 Like

Or Blizzard can add in paid services.
If they can do Server transfer, it is time to add every services into the game.

Why do you guys hate this?
Does it even affect you or the gameplay?
I want to race change to change my character looks.
It would only affect me.

2 Likes

Nah, you can reroll.

1 Like

Nah, you can stop being poor and petty.

Server transfer was at least in vanilla.
Now show me when the others were added.

1 Like

You have no idea how OP your racial is cause you probably dont realize just how often you resist. But we do. We see every time and it feels like its literally all the time.

There are so many stuns in this game and your 25% resist passive (AKA no skill required) is up 100% of the time with no cooldown or activation required

1 Like

Classic isn’t Vanilla.
Where have you been? It is a different game with different talent trees, different release schedule, different AV, different spawn time, different graphic/fps, ect ect.

Classic is built on Legion system, so it is time to put Paid Services in like Retail.
Those Paid Services have zero impact on Classic unlike all the changes Blizzard has made to Classic.
What would a gnome mage changing into a human mage would do?
Nothing. It is just another Alliance player.

1 Like

Yes, because you’re too lazy and entitled to reroll = me being poor.

Better get back on that journey back to 60 pumpkin, or enjoy staying a gnome mage :kissing_heart: