New AV Queues for everyone

Im hearing horde have 1 hour queues and Alliance 5mins. Nice job blizzard… NICE FREAKING JOB!

6 Likes

We already had hour long queues yesterday afternoon. It appears that Blizzard has added a pooling / randomization element to the alliance queues to completely CRIPPLE their ability to run premades efficiently.

13 Likes

And yet people knew this would happen due to the majority rolling horde and chose to do nothing about it…

Was Blizzard supposed to force players onto the Alliance side?

1 Like

Forums are going to get flooded with Horde tears.

4 Likes

Obviously biased and I’m aware why they did it, but artificially forced ques for alliance are dumb. Half the reason I personally rolled alliance was for instant ques in BGs. Literally what I used to tell my guild to get through phase 2

5 Likes

3 - 5 minute queues for Alliance is a small price to pay to get rid of premades and half full lobbies.

12 Likes

Insta ques were nice but I’ll “suffer” with 5 minute ones if it means not starting 15-40.

5 Likes

THIS :point_up_2:

1 Like

Apparently yes.

So premades are dead?

Wait, no changes though? I only like WSG and AV makes my eyes bleed, so I could care less if they hit AV with a nuke. But why are they changing the game?

Meanwhile hunters and rogues still don’t play like they did in vanilla and they’re changing things based on how much one faction cries. They didn’t change anything from the disaster of p2. Trust, I leveled 48-60 in p2, could’ve used some help there blizz.

Fix rogues and hunters now. I want my instant fd trap like it was in vanilla. I want my gouge to stop a spell cast when I want it to, like vanilla. I want my vanilla experience back. I don’t want new changes taking priority over fixing what you broke.

4 Likes

To those alliance players who complained about premades, but also didn’t mind getting carried by premades, good luck trying to get carried now on your 60 mount in your blues and greens. It’s only going to get worse from here. It goes both ways.

7 Likes

RIP AV 1.12 Meta (12/10/19 - 1/28/2020)

6 Likes

Is it, why am I even paying a price. I’m the faction dealing with disadvantages everywhere. Here’s your extra stuff to deal with for being on the faction that deals with stuff. Also side bot idk why alliance complain about premades, even right now the open lobby premade discord is just available online with a google. Dont have a 100% mount doesnt matter there. No mike just listen.

1 Like

WSG queues down to 5 minutes. Rejoice!

2 Likes

Well, from the start they could have capped creation and transfers so that you could only go up to a certain percentage more on one side. That’s pretty heavy-handed but effective.

They could also offer sliding rewards to the lower side, maybe a PVP buff or lower costs for stuff like mounts. Make it proportional to the differences in factions on a server. Along with faction transfers, of course.

Another thing would be to adjust stuff like racial abilities slightly. Again, could be too heavy-handed.

The point is that by making adjustments early enough you prevent it from getting too out of hand. It’s far past that now.

Normally I have no sympathy for complaints about one’s own class BUT this is a different situation because it’s something not working as it did originally. This is a valid complaint IMHO.

Your second point however is off the mark. The MAJORITY of complaints regarding premades actually came from Allaince PUGers like me who were sick and tired of starting nearly every single AV down by 25 players or more. This was a LEGITIMATE change to stop the toxicity of a tiny minority destroying the experience of the overall player base.

2 Likes

And even with doing that you get, at most, a 50% win rate. So you have to jump through hoops in order to get an even chance. Whee…

The state of PVP and BG in this game is horrible for both sides, it really should be revamped.

1 Like

They didn’t change anything from the disaster of p2? You mean, except for coming out with BG’s 5 weeks early? What are you talking about. Ya’ll cried so hard they released content over a month early to help you out.

4 Likes

blizzard devs lied plain and simple classic wow is trash now.

2 Likes