Faction change, but only from the high pop to the low pop?

Maybe this wouldn’t work, but what if they allowed limited, one way faction changes from the high population to the low population faction? As a way to help even out the servers?

I know I probably didn’t think about it enough, but I thought I would throw it out there.

1 Like

Wouldn’t do anything. Horde pvpers will never give up their racials (no matter what they tell you.)

Ever seen what happened to Tichondrius and other servers like that?

Basically wouldn’t work and ultimately leads to warmode. A system that just doesn’t work.

obviously , the implications are far bigger than just a random limitation

Here comes the nochanges crowd to bite your head off. The only issue I’d see is the faction-locked classes but Blizz could just prevent them from doing it.

I think you’d see some though, the biggest obstacle for some people is the time they’ve invested, and aren’t willing to throw that away, based on forum posts only though.

I disagree, gnome warrior is bis

I would very much like to move my tauren warrior to my alliance server. I pretty much raid log it now which isn’t super great because the raiding schedule with my horde guild is directly opposed to my RL commitments. I already know I can’t pvp on my horde character and leveling my alliance characters through sea of horde pvpers waiting for bgs queues killing everything in sight is real annoying.

Not why I chose Horde. Sure it’s a motivation for some, but wasn’t my primary motivation. And it’s not for a lot of Horde.

Horde is just very unique in vanilla in that they don’t have any “pretty” races. They’re very rugged and primal. I like that.

Ok wait. Actually I lied. I did pick Tauren because of their /moo racial. Best in the game.