So happy to finally get blue eyes!

I can’t want! I’ve always wanted blue eyes to match my mog and my frost theme.

Just wanted to say thank you, Blizzard! :smiley:

44 Likes

Should’ve been for Alliance only. High elves are Alliance.

22 Likes

You do realize that blood elves are literally just high elves that sated their hunger with fel instead of arcane and called themselves blood elves to honor their fallen. That’d be like me eating nothing but oranges until my skin began to take on an orange tinge and I called myself a numan. Does that not make me human anymore? BIOLOGICALLY, NO!

36 Likes

Oh neat this thread again.

9 Likes

Right? And now I can rock those eyes with my brand new chocolate elves. LETS GET IT

15 Likes

Ok yeah, but did you forget about those sweet, rust free, Gnomes we just got?

The horde didn’t get any Gnomes. Sounds like a win for the boys and girls in blue.

I’m happy the BE got their eyes. Let people have fun with their characters.

9 Likes

dont jump to conclusions just yet

they might be NPC updates they have no heterochromia options

1 Like

Yes and there will be 100s more most likely.

Are you prepared?

1 Like

High elves working with Orcs and Trolls it’s so wrong …

8 Likes

Just uh… yeet me into the abyss? That’s how the kids say it, yea?

I’m actually looking forward to making some Felblood elves with playing with the skin colors. More decisions are a good thing!

This

8 Likes

So we’re Night Elf mages. Night elf DKs, draenei DKs, most warlocks and many other things that are wrong.

But those ships have sailed as this one will too.

1 Like

Isn’t it literally just an eye color?
Blue was because of mana or sunwell or something like that?
Turned green because of Fel or something?

Makes sense with the burning legion defeated for blizzard to make up lore to just give the blood elves their blue eyes back rather than add another BE copy paste to Alliance.

Regardless, I haven’t seen anything about this, so is there a link that confirms?

4 Likes

thieves…

first they drained a naaru to become paladins, then exile their own people for practicing magics that they don’t like now they stole blue eyes.

blizzard lore might be done for me if sylvanas gets redemption. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Visions of N’Zoth kinda justifies the kick out.

1 Like

Right?! I cannot wait for the chocolate elves, though mine is probably going to have yellow eyes.

4 Likes

This.

So glad other people come to the same conclusion that once the fel is gone… Their eye colors can come back…just like gold.

8 Likes

Blood elves working with humans, night elves, dwarves, werewolves, etc. It’s so wrong…

2 Likes

Did some underpaid intern turn off all the security systems we had in place to keep the high elf fanatics out? Seems like every thread the last few days is “high elf this. High elf that,”

Yea, I’m thinking the same for my Paladin I want to main in Shadowlands. Deeper skin with the golden eyes is going to look so awesome.

1 Like