So happy to finally get blue eyes!

I just ran sunwelk today. Those felbloods look so cool. Can’t wait to see what folks do with transmog to try and copy the sunwell look.

2 Likes

You’re basically all of that on top of practicing Void magic and getting kicked out of the Horde… Biggest pot meet kettle I’ve seen.

8 Likes

I’m happy too! I’ve wanted this since TBC!

My little Belf Mage, Rarity, is gonna look great with blue eyes.

1 Like

Most of these threads are simply trolling to rub salt in wounds. Bit sad really.

3 Likes

I’m honestly just happy. I woke up, read the post and wanted to thank Blizzard. I didn’t even think about the Alliance until the first post popped up.

6 Likes

not that I expect anything “good” from this forum in general regardless.

And you couldn’t post in the other hundred threads because?

Its funny you went on the attack immediately as if you were baiting people.

4 Likes

Blood elves suffered a great setback by an Alliance prince.

Today they stabbed back.

2 Likes

Because I just woke up, read the article on Wowhead and made the thread without checking the “100 other threads” as I said.

Lol wow you’ve got your own little narrative. Believe what you want, I honestly don’t care. I’m just in a good mood.

11 Likes

They are already working with trolls and orcs Blueberry.

Your post history shows you have disdain for people requesting high elves. You can try to act like this thread is innocent, but like a lot of the others its just gloating.

6 Likes

Why are you on here then?

3 Likes

Jeez, going through my posts just to prove your made up narrative. Why are you so upset? Alliance main?

11 Likes

^most likely

2 Likes

You wanted to bait people. Stop trying to act like you weren’t.

3 Likes

I didn’t even think to bait when I made the post. If I did I’d say “take that Alliance” or something to that effect

7 Likes

Be nice to have blue eyed bloodelves, I’d probably swap my Ranger to blue eyes. Would have been better to have Highelves instead of void elves though as void elves are kinda stupid, but that said, may well give void elves pink skin tone now and have highelf visuals both sides. Who knows.

I do sadly have my doubts that the blue eyes will be a player option though. Knowing Blizzard, its probably just an NPC visial. disapointingly.

2 Likes

The forum is full of blue eyed elves threads. You would have to be blind not to see it. It looks like a bait thread. Also the post itself is redundant. I’m pretty sure Blizzard would know people would be grateful for blue eyed elves.

3 Likes

Again.
READ. MY. POST.

I woke up, hadn’t even had my coffee. Read a wowhead article confirming blue eyes for blood elves. Got excited. Screamed like school girl. Went on the forums to thank Blizzard. Didn’t even think about how this would make Alliance rage.

The end.

5 Likes

They suffered a setback by lorderon prince. Lorderon = forsaken. Also the lich king was an orc.

1 Like