[H - RP Event] The Southfury Presents: Soup Night

:ramen: The Southfury Watch is proud to announce that the community-favorite role-play event Soup Night returned on October 4th! The event will repeat every first Wednesday of the month, unless otherwise noted. See below for a short IC and OOC description of the event.

The honored tradition of feeding soup to those most in need will continue this autumn as the Southfury Watch once again takes up spoon and pot against hunger. The first Wednesday of each moon the Watch will set up makeshift kitchen in locations around Kalimdor, firstly to feed the community and those most in need and secondly to persuade those that share the common goal of protection of land and people to join the Watch’s ranks.

So whether you have need of a hot meal or wish to use your skill of steel and fire against Kalimdor’s enemy - you are most welcome. Come and find us, and you will find what you seek.
– The Southfury Watch

The Southfury Watch will once again take up the mantle of Soup Night host beginning in October. We remember the Whitehorn and Earthspear Tribes who began this server tradition years ago.

With changing times, so do events. Each month Soup Night will be hosted in a different town, focusing on central Kalimdor but not limited to there. We hope this varies the options for World RP and can help to bring different types of RPers together. We also will be using the event as a sort of recruitment tool for the Watch.

Those interested in joining the Watch have a great IC hook with the IC post above. Come and give us a try and RP with us!

Next Event: Wednesday December 6th - 6:00PM ST in the Crossroads, under the Great Soup Tree. Soups and refreshments provided by the Southfury Watch. Bring your own conversation. :bowl_with_spoon:

This post will be updated accordingly with any information that is applicable. Keep your eye on it. Thanks for reading and see you out there! :stew:

3 Likes

The Soup must flow.

2 Likes

The Duskwatch Saberguard are on campaign in Ashenvale and are ICly discussing popping in for Soup Night since they are in the area.

Hopefully we’ll see you there!

2 Likes

Soup night also sometimes called Sup night.

Cause yknow…… ‘Sup?

1 Like

I haven’t attended one of these in such a long time. If I have the evening off work, I’ll be sure to stop by. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who’s excited for Soup Night???

1 Like

This is your worst one yet.

Let’s see you do better!

1 Like

So I’m not sure if Greyah intended for me to post it here or just on our own thread, please forgive me if this is the wrong place! >.<;

The Tirisfal Theatre Troupe will be making an appearance officially to perform a few skits for everyone at the Soup Night! We’re gonna get our best short comedies together to entertain folks, and we hope you enjoy our offering as you enjoy your meal! I always loved the Soup Nights on this server and this is gonna be a lot of fun, I feel!

(And thank you guys again for allowing us to make an appearance! <3 We’re really excited! :smiley: )

4 Likes

This is the perfect spot. Thank you so much for coming, we can’t wait!

1 Like

SOUP TIME! :stew:

1 Like

Soup is delicious.
Soup is healthy.
Soup is eternal.
Soup is soup.

1 Like

Soup is here…

The Barrens Brisket was <chefs’ kiss>. You guys are awesome <3

1 Like

Soup Night was a great success! Thank you again to Tirisfal Theatre Troupe for coming out and giving us all a great many laughs! And thank you to everyone who came out to RP and have a great time, we really enjoyed seeing you all!

The Barrens has always been the heart of Kalimdoric RP, and we hope to see you at the next Soup Night, back in the Crossroads next month as well! The original post is updated with the information.

Red Dust and Honor!

2 Likes

Thanks for the great time, we really enjoyed ourselves! The soup was delicious and it was a treat to see the Tirisfal Theatre Troupe, we laughed so hard. We’re looking forward to the next one!

2 Likes

Soup next week. See you in the Crossroads!

3 Likes

Souuuuup! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Soup soup soup.

See you tonight at 6 server time for soup!

1 Like