Returning Player - What's the haps?

Hello WrA (and visitors from other forums)!

I’ve actually been around since vanilla, hit my RP’ing stride in BC and WotLK, and kind of steadily dropped off since then. I generally come back for each expansion, do the main campaign content, and then have this habit of dropping off again. When DF dropped, I was determined to experience the story and immerse myself in the RP world again as I’ve really missed it.

Most of my former friends who played no longer do, so I’m in a position where I want to meet new people, make new friends, and so on. I play mostly Horde on WrA, some Alliance and a variety of types of characters (though this one is who I’d consider my main).

I also have characters on MG, SoE, and Cenarion Circle. I’m curious if we have a directory of weekly / monthly events that are open, and what your successful adventures have been in RP. I’ve noticed Orgrimmar has been filled with plenty of people as I’ve passed through on multiple characters, which has been a nice discovery.

Help a returning player out! How can I get involved with you impeccable people again?

2 Likes

Look for the forum post for the Wyrmrest Community Project. They post most of the events there, as well as active guilds.

5 Likes

Fantastic! I’ll hunt it down. Thanks very much!

2 Likes

Here is a post I made some time ago about a bunch of events and communities.

4 Likes

This has been incredibly helpful and informative! I hope to make good use of all of these resources and perhaps find myself at a nice gathering to set down some roots again.

Thank you so much for all of the insight and the input!

1 Like

You are very welcome! Happy to help!

1 Like