[H] Mulgore Mondays! Important Update!

Important Update!!! Starting in March, this event will be hosted only on the first Monday of each month except on major holidays. This does not mean no one will be in Thunder Bluff. Only myself and my guild may not be present on holidays. Feel free to rp without us!
So starting on March 4th, this event will begin to be hosted on the first Monday each month after.

This change will not come into effect until the above date and MM will continue to be hosted weekly for the duration of this month.

Stay tuned for more event announcements!

“Journey to the beautiful Tauren city of Thunder Bluff. See some of the most astounding sights in Kalimdor, visit masterful traders, delve into the wonders of the Pools of Vision, explore the surrounding Golden Plains of Mulgore. Discover all Thunder bluff has to offer. Visit Thunder Bluff today!”

In efforts to bring roleplay out of Orgrimmar and into the other cities like Thunder Bluff, our coalition would like to invite you to Mulgore Mondays! Whether it be for a hot meal or a simple gathering, Thunder Bluff will be the place to be! Come visit the Capital city of the Shu’halo in beautiful Mulgore!

Where: Thunder Bluff, on the Pond
When: The first Monday of each month (March 4th))
Time: 6 ST
Who: Anyone allowed within the City, Neutral Horde races welcome

Hosted by:
The Wolfmane Tribe

Edit for time.
Edit 3: Changing the starting time to 6 ST.

41 Likes

As long standing allies of the Wolfmane, I Vhrog’mar - christen this thread, breaking the ceremonial bottle of dirt.

5 Likes

(insert memey endorsement phrase)

I loved the RP in TB during 8.2, and want to see a revival!

1 Like

Bringing roleplay back to Thunder Bluff!

Awesome idea! <3

1 Like

Lets get some RP in Mulgore!!

1 Like

Definitely coming to this! Goblin RP has been so stifling and limited to business and engineering lately, so I’m eager to get out there and get a bit more Horde into my diet!

Quick question - is there a specific time when people should arrive, or is this a general all-day thing?

2 Likes

It starts at 6 ST! Thank you for asking. Orginally I had an edit for the time but it didn’t make it into the post. Now I can add that. Great catch!

2 Likes

The Skyrunner’s fully support the initiative and we wish we could attend but Monday’s are our main Campaign nights! I’m sure we’ll stop by here and there as we can though, we’re all big supporters of open RP out in the world.

1 Like

The Vol’kar will be stopping by this Monday. The High Warlord will be ordering this a day of leave for the future to come. As the war rages on even harder across the world, and Pandaria remains a hotbed of horrors, sometimes the idyllic, peaceful realm of the Jade Forest or the biting solemn isolation of Kun-Lai simply doesn’t compare to the familiar sight of home.

If there’s anything we can do to help for future meetings, toss me a whisper in-game. :wave: See you Monday!

2 Likes

“This is like false advertisement man, every time I go there I get chased out and stuff”

5 Likes

Totally down for this idea! Back in the day, we used to do some similar stuff on my old server.

Araghar will lumber his massive butt over and join in! For the Horde.

1 Like

Been busy with some other project but I am looking forward to tomorrow! See you all there!

I am sorry for what I am about to type, but not sorry enough to not type it regardless. You have been warned…

Six o’clock server time, I was just in the middle of a fight!
I was shooting arrows at a rare in Vale, just like ev-er-y night!
But his health’s not dropping quick, and I won’t finish this quest today!
Cuz completing stuff hardly matters when you’re playing BfA.

It’s just another Mulgore Monday!
Not Silvermoon Sunday.
Too scared to RP anyway. :frowning_face:
No matter what I might say.
It’s just another Mulgore Monday!

…

I’m gonna spare you the rest of the song.

3 Likes

But will there be tacos?

2 Likes

Awesome, guys! :slight_smile:

Come out to Thunder Bluff soon!

1 Like

Thank you all who came out! It was wonderful to share the evening with each of you and hear so many good stories!

And for those that couldn’t make it, there is always next week! Have a good one!

2 Likes

Great event! I had a blast. Could’ve done better on my story however…

Really looking forward to the next Monday! For the Horde!

3 Likes

Join us again tomorrow in Thunder Bluff!

1 Like