Running Stockades cross realm is a crime, but doing 2's arena is not

No they didn’t.

https://twitter.com/LionOfUldah/status/1544294390293733377/photo/1

Well you’re a liar and a troll and you need to stop stalking me.

I still stand by my point.

Yes I clicked on the let me google for you link and while it sucks that you have ran into these individuals but because one experience of someone telling you are slow, your are bad or whatever doesn’t mean the system is bad or RDF is the leading cause of toxicity, I and some other people have encountered toxicity in Classic WoW and thats without RDF, the very same toxicity that you would see in an RDF dungeon is you would see people berating each other for their parses and dps.

1 Like

Multiple reddit and OF topics, and a 180+ page thread (+ 1 other that capped out) is somehow “one experience…”

I dont need to even try, you embarrass yourself way better than I could.

Hi.

Were you there? No

Was I there? Yes.

Stop talking.

I took the time to read it… refer back to my point here…

I had some negative experiences in RDF groups before but you are not seeing me saying that RDF is leading cause of toxicity here because often times I initiate a Vote Kick on the toxic individual and if its succesful, the person is gone.

Even in one of the replies from the reddit thread I will post here:

So I haven’t played since cata and I was learning how to tank again and running MY OWN F**KING KEYS and I would get the sh*t flamed out of me for not knowing the specific micro positioning of certain pulls. And people wonder why there aren’t enough tanks

To do Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons, you need to form your own group, you can not queue for these dungeons. This individual here has experience toxicity… In a group that is manually formed, not by RDF.

If you still somehow refuse to budge and still think that RDF is the leading cause of toxicity, I will find more.

1 Like

So you choose 1 reddit comment that somehow nullifies: dozens of search results and dozens of reddit threads, official forum posts, and even youtube videos…

LOL im dying. You cant make this up LOL

And then it goes on a 4 hour cooldown. But…SHOCKER…you get someone even more toxic to fill. Now what do you do?

In LFG? I kick that person, open my friends list, and ask around for someone to finish the dungeon. Yes, theres a friends list in this game! Hard concept for people that struggle with social skills, I know.

Yeah because I choose it because you still think RDF promotes toxicity and toxicity is exclusive to RDF when reality is that its not.

Its not the tool’s fault that makes the individual toxic, its the individual that choose to be toxic.

Also these dozens of threads and search results about someone experiencing toxicity in WoW will have a different story to them.

1 Like

Says RDF doesnt promote toxicity.
Says other games have it and uses that as proof

Gets proven wrong on both
Says those are all wrong…

What’s next, you going to tell me getting a flu shot is actually a form of government tracking? LOL

because it doesn’t.

Read this please

I have experienced toxicity both in manual formed groups and automated formed groups.

1 Like

Well, unless you can post someone thing counter claims what I posted, youre just spouting BS.

Now tell me more stories on your wholesome FFXIV community.

This is the forum post I found deep in the WoW classic forums where some shaman threw a fit because the tank didn’t in time, this is without RDF.

When I was new to that game somewhere around early to mid of last year. When I did my first dungeon in that game, I know tanking basics because I have played a tank before in WoW but I was kinda nervous as the game was still new to me. Somewhere in the middle of the run, I asked “am I going the right way?” someone responded that I’m in the right direction and I was doing well and I was like well thats something that I’m not very used to where as like receiving sh*t from someone because I wanted to pull a mob because most of the time it gets pulled anyway in WoW.

Thats the only story that i have in my memory because I do sometimes have a… goldfish memory but even if its not directly towards me I have not seen someone berate another person for their dps or told others are bad in groups I have been in.

The only thing I will come to an agreement is that the FFXIV community has this toxic positivity about their game, say anything remotely negative about their game and they will get overly defensive like their life depends on it and some other weird stuff like the billboard thing.

looks at all the alts I made specifically because I was hitting level 70 on multiple toons

…Mr. Stark, I don’t feel so good.

False inequality. You can’t group cross server to run arena.

And this is an entire google search history with post after post after posts of toxic stuff happening with RDF

I could go on and on and on. But I would run out of room to type. I simply choose the first few that came from the search results.

Thats the first thread. It capped out

Whats this…6 times I’ve embarrassed you now?

there is no cross realm arena teaming in wrath… only with your own server.

Is Classic more toxic than retail? (Reddit thread)

Toxicity at an All-time High? (Reddit thread)

Even your blizzard watch article mentions RDF and manual group forming (Mythic and Mythic+)

Classic is getting very toxic… and it’s dangerous (WoW thread)

Blizzard has made Mythic+ dungeons far more toxic (WoW thread)

Mythic + toxicity (WoW thread)

Mythic plus Toxicity (Reddit thread)

Mythic + is some of the most toxic content I’ve ever experienced. (Reddit thread)

Mythic+ toxic players rant (Reddit thread)

I could go on but time is kinda valuable to me.

Whats this… me telling you and other anti-rdfers that RDF is not the cause of toxicity here, even without RDF back in the day there were toxic people in original classic, TBC and wrath (pre RDF) as I was reading through some of the threads I have posted.

Please read this again

At this point I’m kinda getting tired of trying to argue and get my point through your thick skull about this. No matter what tool you propose on how you get into and form groups, you are still going to get these uncertain individuals.

The solution to curb toxicity is Blizzard taking action against toxicity within their game… but this is a dream and probably won’t happen.

I’m calling BS on that comment

So you proved M+ also is toxic. Great! You went through all that work…however…
you did not disprove RDF was not toxic… You simply tried to strawman the conversation in hopes that showing evidence of something completely unrelated would make you right.

This is like linking a medical study on Tylenol to prove illegal street drugs are actually not bad for you…LOL

Embarrassment # 7

The individual chooses to be toxic because the tool allows him to be toxic due to being able to simply hit a button without any repercussions.

This also indirectly effects the RDF/M+ argument, because RDF opens the pool to all servers like M+ does.

So congrats, you indirectly believe that RDF is toxic. Glad we come to terms with it.

Embarrassment #8

Are you done, or are we going for 10+?

Does OP know there isn’t cross realm arena?