Running Stockades cross realm is a crime, but doing 2's arena is not

15 years of retail. Thats not an idea. Thats a fact.

I don’t care either way, I’m just here to marvel at people completely misunderstanding the entire concept of a metaphor or an argument from absurdity. It’s like a zoo.

Do you have evidence to back up as to why RDF led to an increase of toxicity?

Because with the re-release of Classic, TBC and Wrath without RDF has taught us anything that the community is sometimes toxic without RDF. No matter what grouping tool you propose, toxicity will still exist.

If RDF led to toxicity than why FFXIV which has RDF has a far more nicer community? why because if I berate someone because their DPS is bad, I will have my account taken action, If someone told me to unalive myself, their account will have action taken against them. If Blizzard did this similar thing to what Square enix does than the toxicity in WoW will be reduced but I do not foresee blizzard doing this.

You mean this ffxiv community?

How about the community that buys IRL billboards to sell cyber ERP clubs?

Lets take that further

The community that’s plagued with 18+ ERP spam nightclubs now by weirdboys?

Shall I embarrass you some more or are you finished?

Now it’s my turn…

The community that literally built a WALL to block new players from playing?

Even better!

The community that harasses streamers because they dont want them playing their game.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/678050-final-fantasy-xiv-online-a-realm-reborn/79547101?page=0

Good job reading. As always.

It’s proof that roleplaying is a valid way of enjoying the immersive world of Final Fantasy 14. And although roleplayers aren’t there for the pleasure of erotic travelling voyeurs, the catgirl army barricade is all playful, of course.

“I think a lot of the people at the blockade don’t really care much about being gawked at, actually. A lot of them embrace Balmung’s reputation and find it kind of funny that people are clamouring to come to our infamous server,” said Rook, a Balmung player who spoke to PC Gamer.

OMG! An RP server had RP!

Good job being incapable of having an opinion of your own. You think it’s “all playful” that people literally couldn’t access a server because of a few people’s actions? Just because the author offers his opinion doesn’t make it gospel.

A human barricade isn’t RP, it’s zone disruption.

PS: I always knew you lied about putting me on ignore.

I like the social community of wow. - You

I don’t like people having an easier time grouping up to do content in wow - You

Yep makes sense to me. :roll_eyes:

I thought it was a mistake to do cross-server bgs in classic vanilla, and I would support getting rid of cross-realm if blizzard takes drastic action to balance servers and keep them that way.

For ranked PvP like arenas the cross-realm is a necessary evil, for serious competitive pvp you need the widest possible pool to fight against. On smaller servers gladiator titles would mean a lot less when you are only fighting amongst a small group of casual pvpers.

For non-rated battlegrounds it’s different, it’s fun to run into people you recognize on your servers and build enemies and rivals, and goes hand-in-hand with world pvp if blizzard fixes servers. You get to know the PvP community on your server and are more likely to group up with other like minded people then just queue into a random cess pool.

Those are all things what would be convenient for you, but I’m not convinced convenient=better for the game

Are you nuts? There’s no collision in FFXIV. You can’t possibly make a human barricade. It was RP.

And so I’m going to ignore you again because everything, and I mean everything, you say is absolutely bonkers.

good for me? sure it would be, but it wouldnt be just me it was good for. these are just a chunk of the reasons people want rdf, these are the reason I feel its good for the game. take a walk around the forums and you will find a dozen more reasons easily. the only thing its bad for is blizzard selling more boosts and transfers. any other negative reason is a fabricated justification for removing it.

I bet you will see rdf implemented, and I’m at the point where I hope it is just so I can see the whining when the total recall of how toxic it is sets in.

So you have zero idea how FFXIV works? Why do you act as if you do?

Zone disruption is not RP. Try again.

Translation: I never ignored you and I never will, but I will pretend to because I have no rebuttal here.

:roll_eyes:

adding: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: because apparently one is too few to post.

They purposely congested the zone so people had a harder time queueing in from other datacenters. Zone disruption.

Were you there? No
Was I there? Yes

+1 for you not knowing how FFXIV works.

BTW, I have about 50 alts waiting to shut you down every time you post something stupid. You’ll fill up your mute list before I let you continue to spew BS.

You know why one is to few to post? It’s because you’re not adding to the conversation.

you wont hear any whining from me and mine, we love rdf. and the only way i see it becoming toxic is if the anti rdf players who have threatened to make it toxic actually follow through with their threats.

1 Like

Something that encourages most people to play the game more isn’t a valid reason to you? Your idea of what’s valid does not seem worth much.