Risks of playing on Faerlina

Heya, I’m very conflicted with server choice.Going into classic with no friend group or guild, I thought playing on that popular realm might be a good idea.But a lot of people are saying avoid that server like the plague. Thoughts/advice?

2 Likes

Are you EST or PST?

If you’re EST and wanting to PVP, your choices are Herod, the high population “We Hate Streamers” server, or Faerlina the high population “We Love Streamers” server, or Thalnos the high population “O que são flâmulas?” server.

35 Likes

What are the risks? While rolling your chair closer to get a closer view of that Classic action, you tip over and smash your head on the desk. The vibration knocks the box of thumb tacks off your desk, spreading them across the floor. Reeling from your head trauma, you collapse, landing on the thumb tacks. You jump up, and accidentally crash through the window. You fall seventeen floors and land on a Lego.

22 Likes

Herod has Streamers tooo…

Kargoz, Defcamp… that whole crew…

Hahaha pretty accurate, made me laugh.

I never said there weren’t streamers. I said they hate them. Kargoz and Defcamp etc are going there because they want to be stream sniped for attention. Poking the bear etc.

I think there is a healthy population of streamer haters everywhere… I dont think herod is special.

I am sure there will be a lot on Faerlina that will be there just to camp streamers.

It was the stated goal, and contained in every Herod recruitment ad.

2 Likes

I’m EST.I just hear that if the streamers leave the server dies but I really doubt that. Just trying to figure out what would be the most organic server if that’s even possible, without streamer influence

Sounds like an average Wednesday to me.

I mean… I think I saw one forum post about it lol

There’s been at least half a dozen, plus comments in threads.

2 Likes

Not a single one comes immediately to mind. Are you perhaps just noticing it more because that’s your intended goal? I’m sure there are many reasons people join the various servers.

It’s like now that I drive an Impala, I notice all the other Impalas in the road, and feel like there are suddenly more Impalas around.

1 Like

Every server will have at least one “streamer”, but the streamers that will have major impacts on their servers are all rolling on Faerlina.

Herod is the safe choice for east coast pvp servers.

Interesting, why didnt they go Faerlina as well? No desire to compete?

Yeah, a half dozen posts are representative of a 80k population…

If you haven’t noticed, its because you’re ignoring them.

Topics:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we-are-blacklisting-streamers-the-ppl-unite-herod/248769

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/herod-herod-herod/250960

Comments:

6 Likes

[citation needed] :wink:

Also, I merely said that’s what all the advertising contained.

2 Likes

There is the risk that one might become jealous of streamers and they will let it ruin their day.

I really am amused at the “sky is falling” attitude towards streamers. If you are worried about it, just put one character there, if it doesn’t suit you, you have other options. That is what I did. The server will be more popular than many want to admit.

1 Like