Herod: The Premier WoW Classic Realm

Players Who Care
The past few days have made one thing abundantly clear: Herod players truly care about WoW Classic and want what’s best for the community. We are forging the way to a bright future, and this server, and its players, will go down in history as legendary.

Building Trust and Respect with Streamers
When streamers were silent, we spoke up and declared our intentions of Herod being a non-streamer realm. They chose to listen, and mutual respect was earned. A huge win for the community, streamers and non-streamers alike.

Lending a Hand to South Americans
Our South American friends needed a home, so again, we spoke up and helped guide them to Thalnos. Another huge win for the community.

Herod: The Premier WoW Classic Realm
During early name registration, Herod shot out of the gates and asserted itself as the de facto realm for an authentic, community-driven Classic experience. It is confirmed that Herod is the premier WoW Classic realm, and will lead the way in the following areas:

• Progression Raiding: Top raiders from both retail and vanilla are among our ranks. We will set the pace for raid progress, and will have the best geared players in the world. Additionally, our abundance of talent and ample resources will allow us to take new and inexperienced players under our wing to build them up to our high performance standards. Veterans and newcomers alike have a place on Herod.
  • Battlegrounds: God help the other realms who are in our battlegroup. We’re loaded with so much talent that we’re stacking R1 Gladiators and vanilla Rank 14 vets three strings deep on the bench. We’ll bulldoze anyone who stands in our way without even trying.
  • Balanced WPvP: Our high population realm with a near 50:50 faction split will create the absolute best WPvP imaginable for years to come. From small-scale skirmishes to colossal city raids, Herod’s WPvP will be unrivaled.
  • Community: Our players are hands down the greatest people you will ever meet. Charismatic, intelligent, responsible, courageous, and just, each player is a paragon of excellence, and our realm is a utopia.

If you’re striving for greatness, there are plenty of realms for that. But for those who want something more - to be a legend… to be a God - then join us on Herod, WoW’s premier Classic realm, for the best experience that modern gaming has to offer.

34 Likes

You guys killed Jesus so how can I trust you?

27 Likes

Your server is already going to have a massive queue and layering problem, but i still keep seeing threads like this. I find it crazy you keep promoting something that doesnt need it. Enjoy your massive queue’s

13 Likes

I am calling it now.

This will not age well.

30 Likes

“We care about our South American friends, that’s why we sent them to another server.”

71 Likes

Its also going to have the longest most eye gougingly long wait ques come launch day.

Think about it. 10k people a 5 min wait in line just for your chance to spend maybe 1 min on there to make a toon. That doesnt include unsubbed people that havent logged onto herod yet.

When launch comes those who get in first wont be logging in for only a min to make a toon and log off. Theyll be on for hours leveling which blocks new incoming people trying to get on. That 5min que will back up to hours.

Ill pass, going to level on a lower pop server ill be able to log onto. Get to 60 on asap and then if they ever have to move people off it as a dying server take the free realm transfer.

3 Likes

I dont see any of these original servers doing poorly, not the PvP realms at least. I do see long queue’s on Herod and Faerlina. Maybe we will be wrong and it wont be bad but… The last thing I want to do is get home from a hard day of work, just to sit in massive queue to play WoW. No thanks

I laughed at this too

5 Likes

Sorry I hope it does work out but I believe the majority of WOW players are toxic. And also PVP attracts toxic players. I wish it could go back to the real vanilla days of reputation, respect and accountability but it will not. It will be like it is now find a guild of good people or exist with the toxic community.

2 Likes

You are trying too hard.

7 Likes

My life for Herod!

I hope that the battlegrounds are “your server only”, like it was when they first came out.

2 Likes

What is with this Herod circle jerk? No streamer has claimed to be joining Whitemane either. No need to all pile onto one server.

1 Like

thats why on rolled on herod and its streamer free.

A small, very noisy minority, is trying to dictate what Herod is.

Good luck.

9 Likes

LOL we care so much, but please see the door and go to another server… so much care in that!

6 Likes

Herod needs to be locked and not allow more than X in at launch, to force people to choose other servers. It’s going to be a disaster, since people are pushing it as the highest pop server. The other servers need pop.

As for " Balanced WPvP:" , Herod is looking to be one of the least balanced PVP servers in the US, so I’m not sure where you’re getting that from.

Herod is probably going to be full of trolls, toxicity, and try-hards.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for this post. I really appreciate people like you coming out of the woodwork to throw down your opinions. I also gotta thank blizz for making the RPPVP server though.

You’ve both made it so much easier to choose to not roll on Herod <3

3 Likes

Fixed it for you.

Not that I disagree completely, communication is incredibly important moving forward in the game, but saying “we sent them away” is not a win for the community. A lot of them speak English as well. No reason we all can’t get along

I’m probably gonna play somewhere else if this is the general attitude of people on Herod. I didn’t get my name there anyway lulz. Got the backup one tho.

9 Likes