Sodapoppin confirms he will be leaving Herod alone and is going Faerlina

or i could play a server that dosnt have an army of people behind one person at all times :smiley: get over it.

I’m not the one griping about getting ganked on a PVP server. You get over it.

Hahahah asmongoloids, this is my new name to talk about the simpletons following him, would :heart: but I’m outta likes… blizzard control freaks

2 Likes

I played on cho’gal in classic. Faction imbalance kills world pvp. If you want a fun experience, server faction balance is extremely important.

Herod THE PEOPLE’S SERVER!

2 Likes

Unless there is a stoppage put on the character selection screen which controls what faction is allowed to create a new character and when on a server, there’s really nothing you can do to control that.

You can avoid rolling on a server that has a streamer with a huge following on it. Which is what Datbubbledoe was saying.

Asmongold said he’s playing on all of the servers

NO ESCAPE NO MERCY

(he was also joking you smoothbrains he’s in the same guild as Esfand)

1 Like

They won’t

Did he bully you on stream?

Note to Blizzard: If you’re going to needlessly delete someone’s post, don’t leave up a response quote where said post can still be read. Btw, it’s the thread itself that should have been deleted, not 1 post out of it, while ignoring the others. Hell, the guy that literally dropped troll meme pics is still there. YOU HAVE FAILED.

Why would I watch any rando dude play a game I can play?

EXCELLENT. GOOD. THE FEARMONGERING, THREATENING OF NON-STOP STREAM SNIPING, AND CONSTANT COMPLAINING WORKED. forum trolls proven wrong! lol

It wasn’t just there, They came to Feathermoon/Scarletcrusade after that and our server was borked for about a month and a half, trade chat was overloaded with project 60 stuff and the economy was thrown out of whack.

They eventually left thank god, but that experience is why i’m planning on avoiding the streamer servers if possible.

When will the complaining end?

1 Like

Every realm is going to have streamers, but from what I gather, the worst obnoxious prick ones are all going PVP. So… simply roll PVE. They want to swing their zombie followers around like a weapon, which they can’t do on PVE.

sodas a waste of space anyway…gonna go ally faerlina gank him any chance i get.

Oh no the realm I was going to roll on.

The smart Big streamers won’t play on Herod. They all know that’s where the hangman rests and they won’t have any fun doing their shenanigans and harassing other players. The Law is on Herod…

The ppl Unite! Herod is for the ppl!

You sound like every boomer ever