Best Alliance PvP server to roll classic? Stalagg update?

Stop giving information on our server keep that stuff hush…whitemane is a terrible server to go on :wink:

2 Likes

Its not a scare tactic its passing on information about the community of the server. A larger portion of the player base may not speak english and possibly have latency issues compared to other servers. Similarly, knowing which realm streamers are playing on is important to know in order to make an informed decision.

Sorry that you dont like the message.

Except if you were following what their discord has been discussing, you would understand that they’ve agreed to speak English in public channels. There is also a GM response from reddit that even points out that in public channels you have to use the language that the server is based on, thus English.

Poll on the Herod reddit has 1700+ responses and is 50/50

What does that have to do with scare tactics?

That post can never guarantee that everyone can speak english.

If i spoke a diff language than most of the player base i would go to the same server where i knew most of the people that speak the same language as me, period.

Some people may be fine with it. Some wont. I think its relevent to consider which realm to play on so i shared the info. And since op asked for opinions i shared mine.

If you think that im using “scare tactics” by sharing information in an unbiased way then feel free, your entitled to your opinion. I, however, respectfully disagree.

where is this poll everyone keeps talking about

Roll Herod, Recruit more alliance the next 2 weeks to get the ratio to 50-50! Non streamer, English, and most popular server.

Didnt expect it to jump so much from last night! ty for the update :smile:

GO FAIRBANKS PVP!!! ALLIANCE!!! LETS GO! don’t regret not going here!

my apologies :laughing:

In classic, it’s not a bad thing to be in the minority. faster BG ques, questing is the same, and you’re more to valuable to raiders if you know your stuff

Questing is the same? You been in stv when the other faction outnumbers you? No, questing is not the same when you are killed over and over by opposing faction.

Being on an imbalanced faction has no direct correlation to raiding.

And blizz confirmed xrealm bgs so that point is irrevelent.

Jumped on Whitemane discord earlier. 674 people marked alliance, 678 marked horde. Should be pretty balanced I’d say.

Most people here are advertising for their server to get more population so that they later don’t possibly become a dead server.

Based so far on what little information we have, all pvp servers are horde dominated to an extent but most not wildly. Between Thalnos/Whitemane/Herod - Whitemane is a couple percentage points ahead of Herod. Part of its server reputation is that the population will be more balanced, which may also attract more alliance to continually keep the odds even.

That said, all server populations are continuously changing.

Does anyone have any updates with the new addition of Stalagg!?? I dropped Thalnos. So now I’m on Whitemane / Herod / Stalagg! Once I find out what server has the best alliance potential I’ll make my 2nd toon I’m going for a Druid main & mage or priest alt

Stalagg discord shows almost 50/50 Alli to Horde favoring the Alliance a little

How do you know, can you show me the poll if you have it?

Kanye reference?

that’s basically 4/5. permanently. would you play arena and leave your 5th member everyday?

If I want serious PvP…I wouldnt go to the server that is over populated with friendlies…Hit the horde heavier servers, been loving this strat in retail and taking it on the classic road now…