Streamers love for the game! Shown by server choice

Nice argument there!
« I won’t refute that 99% of streamer don’t have a job but I will point out this one guy that does!! »

2 Likes

Yes because your logic is flawed.

You imply that it is all streamers so I named one who doesn’t fit the bill.

It’s understandable that people don’t want to play on a server with streamers. I have zero interest in playing Classic on a server with even 1 large streamer, let alone a cluster of them. It isn’t necessarily the streamers themselves that people want to avoid - it’s their community and the substantial impact a streamer’s presence has on a server. I’m sure some of the streamers are perfectly decent folks (I couldn’t say though, I don’t get anything out of watching them), but interacting with streamers also means interacting with their privilege and fanbase.

2 Likes

You do realize that streaming is a job right? Harder than most jobs. It isn’t easy to be a great entertainer. To do it consistently for long hours, day after day.

I think people get confused on what a job is. You can be a writer, artist, streamer, content creator, blogger. At the end of the day they are all jobs with very different challenging demands.

People it seems are very detached from reality

Edit- Job Definition

1. a paid position of regular employment.
  2. a task or piece of work, especially one that is paid.

So to be clear you can get paid to do many jobs. It just seems that people with jobs they hate usually hate streamers. Maybe it’s jealousy. Not sure. Usually it’s the same people that scream out nonsense like get a real job. :man_facepalming:

There is no real job, there are only jobs. Maybe you hate yours? However don’t try to slander another persons job without walking in their shoes.

3 Likes

I stand corrected :rofl:

Oh wait… … …
Says try again :frowning:

You sound like the kind of person who could justify giving away part of your paycheck to a streamer.

As a wise man once said « a fool and his money are soon parted »

2 Likes

Arent you the SAME person that called for a blacklist of streamers when you didnt know where they were going with your squad of top players and 1000 combined guild members.

I seem to remember that thread QUITE clearly how you were going to hunt down and camp every streamer.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/we-are-blacklisting-streamers-the-ppl-unite-herod/248769

Where was that feeling 24 hours ago when you were quite literally calling for a blacklist?

1 Like

It’s a job, but it’s a load of crock to say it’s harder than other jobs. Streamers are personalities, they get paid to exist in front of a camera. Compare this to, for example, quality youtube content creators who need to research, write a script, edit the script, shoot needed footage for the video, go through editing, and often do an audio recording over the video. This doesn’t get into the effort involved in production demands which can be quite exhaustive.

Again, back to streamers - they can literally roll out of bed and turn on a camera. You can argue that they need to entertain throughout the day. However, they don’t need to be a natural comedian or an expert at the game. They simply need to have a personality that draws attention. I’m sure it’s exhausting in its own right and there are definite positives and negatives about the work, but streaming is fundamentally a more simplistic job than many. I’m sure most streamers would agree if they’re being honest - they should all consider themselves exceedingly lucky to be in their positions.

3 Likes

A wise man once said when a man with money come across someone with experience. The man with experience gets the money and now the man that had the money, now has experience.

What type of entertainment people enjoy spending money on is up to them. You are the fool for thinking it is right or wrong. Some people spend money at the movies, some on games, some towards their favorite content creators etc… etc… How you spend money to be entertained is well spent if you are indeed happy and entertained. It isn’t up to your personal preferences. That is naive…

Don’t try to quote stuff when clearly you have no experience and you views are so shallow.

Have a great day.

Can everyone just stop with the blanket statements?

Streamers like Soda are legitimately horrible ppl who incite carnage and encourage trolling. Then you have lots of people who didn’t create a persona around the turmoil of others and sincerely want to make content that other who love the game will enjoy. You can’t simply lump everyone into the same box as some of them genuinely control their fan base fairly well.

Yes and that is an extremely demanding and difficult job. Especially to give great performances consistently. Or don’t you think actors/actresses are talented people that work hard at their craft?

Yes I understand that clearly as I am a content creator and do everything in that list and spend sometimes 16 hours days doing so. (also work a side job outside as well) As most content creators do. However it was my choice to do this. I can’t take away from someone else who chooses a different path and excels there. If I were to change and become a streamer I would have to also work long hours, develop my camera presence and stage personality to be effective.

When I look at people like Pewdiepie and how they grew from their early days. You literally see the person develop right in front of you. It takes time and effort!

They aren’t good streamers then if they treat it like that. They fall into the group that just gets out of bed and goes to their job doing X,Y,Z.

Great streamers are actors with a personality and entertainers that is demanding depending on what type of entertainment they do. I mean are you just streaming with the camera on… or are you actually like Payo who is dancing with high energy giving everything he has to make the stream amazing and you laugh!

Well I am off to work, have fun and enjoy the day!

We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the 27th of August will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world of warcraft declared in one voice: “We will not go quietly into the night!” We will not vanish without a fight!

We’re going to live one!

We’re going to survive!

If streamers were truly good people that never crashed servers or threatened to blacklist people or threatened to manipulate the servers economy they wouldn’t need defending.

4 Likes

0/10 too obvious.
You earlier trolling got me tho I’ll give you E for Effort.

1 Like

Streamers don’t have any real power. I’ll gank them whenever I feel like it.

1 Like

they will blacklist you from any content they do.

As long as toxic trolls like asmondturd mobilize their 15 year old fanbase their will be issues. He knows what he’s doing and uses his fanbase to supplement his lack of skill. Kid can’t even break 2.2k on his own.

3 Likes

I don’t care. I can do it with or without them or their followers. I’m better at this game than most people.

3 Likes

more power to you i hope you can lead a guild to counter act them.

Yes, it is true we have amassed a large army and chose to go to Herod server. We the people did not want to play with the streamers and wanted authentic classic World of Warcraft experience. In order to do so we had to go to extreme measures just as the streamers do.

Currently, the streamers choice of going to Faerlina and deciding to leave Herod server alone is by far the best thing that streamers have done for World of Warcraft classic.

Herod now contains over 15,000 anti streamers and deciding to go to Herod as a streamer is probably the dumbest thing you could do if you plan on having a fun time in World of Warcraft classic.

Thank you,