Eclipsed Unity - Dalaran - Fri. 8 / Sun. 7 ET

:star2: Join Eclipsed Unity - A Reroll Adventure Awaits! :waxing_crescent_moon:

Greetings, Adventurers!

Our guild, born from rerolled dreams, proudly announce that we successfully conquered the challenges of our first raid, triumphantly clearing normal Amirdrassil.

:milky_way: About Us:

Eclipsed Unity is more than just a guild; it’s a community where friendships flourish, and epic tales unfold. As a reroll guild, we embark on a collective adventure, starting fresh with brand new characters to create a united and vibrant experience.

Most of our members are level 70. Transfers and boosts are ok.

:rocket: Why Join Eclipsed Unity?

• Experience the thrill of progression as we build something special together.
  • Forge lasting connections with fellow guild members on a fresh and equal footing.
  • Dive into dungeons, conquer raids, and explore Azeroth with a group dedicated to creating a positive gaming environment.

:waxing_crescent_moon: Current Needs

• DPS Players: If you’re a damage-dealing virtuoso ready to unleash your power on the raiding scene, we want you! Help us conquer challenges and secure glory for our guild.
  • Mythic Key Pushers: If you’re passionate about pushing mythic keys and enjoy the thrill of challenging dungeons, join our ranks and let’s conquer these formidable encounters together.

:globe_with_meridians: Raiding Details:

• Raid Time: Friday 8:00 - 10:00 pm EST. Sunday 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST.
  • Frequency: Friday optional farm, Sunday progression.
  • Progression: 9/9 Normal Amirdrassil

:calling: How to Join:

Ready to be a part of Eclipsed Unity? Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/huyXnNVsNk and follow instructions in the getting-started channel.

:crossed_swords: For Azeroth! For Unity!

3 Likes

oh nice finally.

1 Like

back to the top

1 Like

bumps for peeps!

Back to the top!

whoo hoo! Let’s get some more peeps! This’ll be fun!

Bump to the top!

Here we go!

Come join the fun! Learn something new, want to try a new class this is the perfect opportunity to do so!

Hey guys.

Thorian just replied to a post of mine about something else and told me about this guild project. I really liked the proposal of the guild, and I would be happy to be a part of it. However, my problem is that I can’t guarantee full commitment due to a lack of time, so I could join without counting on a specific spot to avoid generating frustration if you guys don’t mind. Also, English is not my primary language, so if you don’t mind as well, it could help me improve my English skills.

You are welcome to join as casual and go at your own pace. Use the discord link in the initial post and go to the getting started section if you are interested.

1 Like

come join the fun and be part of something awesome!

We have almost reached our goal of 30 members. We need a few more. Start date has been set for 1/19/24.

Looking forward to this.

Starting in a few days. We have a decent sized roster. Come join us!

We keep growing! Come join us for a new adventure!

We have the guild setup on Dalaran. Come join us! Keep your leveling to around 10 until start date 1/19/24.

Bump to the top one more time. Almost ready to roll!

This will be fun!

Only 7,380 minutes until our guild kicks off on Friday, 1/19/2024 at 7:00 PM ET.