Looking for a new Guild!

Happy holidays everyone. I’ve recently jumped back into the game and I’m looking for a new guild (horde). Server doesn’t matter, I’ll transfer.

I previously was a hard core raider in a top guild on our server years ago. Server is dead now :disappointed: I main healers Druid/Disc and I’m hoping to do some Mythics and raids. I’m flexible Sunday-Thursday.

If anyone wants to take me in, let me know :yum:

1 Like

Hi Solian. i dont have a main raider spot open fro another heals but i would love more healers in the guild and could easily get you in on farm nights!

Hi :slight_smile:

We are actively seeking both healers and DPS to fill our roster. Feel free to check us out at <Time Well Spent> Recruiting for S4 and Beyond - MultiCharacter Mythic Gearing and CE Focus - W/Th/Sun 9-12 ET for further information. Happy to answer any questions, reach out!

Thank

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Guild: Dumb Ways to Die 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Healers and DPS looking to raid, do keys and improve. We will take a tank if you have an off spec to raid with.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Dumb Ways to Die, a new transfer to Area 52, is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join us and rebuild our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Dumb Ways to Die is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.

Hey there! We’re looking for a Disc priest, we’re a weekend morning raiding guild! here’s our info and contact:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

Check our current progression on:

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It

On our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-3

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne(Discord) for more info.

Reprisal [H] Area 52-US is currently recruiting a heroic raid ready (460 ilevel) Healer! We are a cross-faction 2 night a week AOTC focused guild. We are a tight-knit guild with a vast array of experienced, skill and knowledgeable players who just want to kill pixelated internet monsters, collect purple pixels, hang out, run keys, talk trash, and have a good time. We consider ourselves semi-casual, meaning we leave egos at the door, don’t stress about meta classes or cutting-edge play, but still take the game seriously enough that we succeed in killing bosses.

We are 8/9H Amirdassil

Our Raid times are:
*Wednesday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.
*Thursday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.

What we offer:

• All-inclusive Healthcare package, moderate Equipment Damage reimbursement plan, power enhancing liquid refreshments, and company provided meals.
  • Experienced Officer Corps, Raid Leader, and Guild Members.
  • An inclusive, harassment free environment where everyone can feel welcome, regardless of their skill level or experience.
  • Knowledgeable, friendly, and fun guild members who want to see us succeed!
  • Semi-casual raid focused environment.
  • Mythic+ runs. Everyone gets to run keys!!
  • Knowledgeable, friendly, and eclectic guild members
  • Guild Members who participate in all the games content including M+ & Raiding, PvP, World Quest, Pet Battles, Transmog & Achievement farming, leveling alts, and sitting idle in hub cites for hours at a time!

For more info about us, or to apply, go to https://guildsofwow.com/reprisal or contact @mungadai on discord or Mungadai#1621 on Bnet!

I would love to chat with you. We really only push AOTC. we will get into the first few bosses in mythic… but will not push much past that. we raid wed thur 9-12 est. Easy going guild people are very fun and active on discord. hit me up on discord Bigkef#8664

Happy Holidays! Nightfall @ Tichondrius is recruiting 1 priest healer for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment.

As a guild we’ve progressed to AOTC ATDH, AOTC AtSC, VotI 2/8M

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Hi Solian,

Since guilds can have both factions now - we have both horde and alliance - Our guild is called The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are currently raiding Heroic Amirdrassil 2 nights a week.

We are working through Heroic Amirdrassil and we would like a few more people to join us to be part of the adventure.

Raid Times/Days: 8:15 to 10:30 PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday
And if you’re up for Mythic Plus shenanigans, we’re on Fridays and/or Mondays, or whenever five of us are feeling that gaming itch.

We’re on the lookout for a Healer who can chill with us as a full-time healer as our squad grows.

What makes us stand out? We’re not just about the loot; we’re the guild that’s got your back with everything you need—food, crafted gear, enchants, gems, you name it! It’s not just a guild; it’s a vibe with some seriously good people.

If you’re thinking, “Hey, these Killer Bunnies sound like my kind of crew,” Let’s chat. Hit up Anaranae on Bnet (Anaranae#1516) or Discord (Anaranae#3307), or reach out to the man himself, Badfish, on Bnet (Badfish#11397) or Discord (Badfish#3874).

Check us out on Facebook at fb.me/TheKillerBunnies and witness the action live on Twitch at twitch.tv/anaranae.

Have a wonderful New Year!
Anaranae

We’re in dire need of rDPS and a healer! We’d love to have you join us! [A/H - Dalaran] <Big Sad> Recruiting for Amirdrassil and Beyond (8/9HC)

Hey Solian! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi there! Im Talioz and I run Suspect on Thrall (Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST). We are 3/9M AtDH and are looking for a healer to join the team. Our core of players has been raiding together for a long time, being pretty hardcore in the past but are now just enjoying content aiming for CE while raiding with fun people. Would love to chat more with you if you are interested, my btag is talios#1148

Say the Thing on Illidan is recruiting for 10.2. We formed midtier in 10.1.5 and got to 3/9 mythic after putting up a heck of a war with the roster boss. We are looking for a few players to round out roster so that we 1) do not have roster issues this tier and 2) we make sure we have the strongest team we can. We are a midcore guild with plans of pushing mid-mythic or higher every tier. We are not pushing undergeared progression. We are a guild that does not welcome toxicity of any kind. We are raiding Fridays and Saturdays 8pm EST to 10:30pm EST.
Do you want to play the game with people who don’t just raid log? Do you want to make jokes while you play and enjoy your time in game? Do you want to play with people who are focused on progression and making each other better? If you answered yes to these questions we might be the place for you. If all of this sounds good to feel free to reach out.

Bnet: Kippo#1334 Discord: IamKippo
Bnet: Profien#1475 Discord: Profien

Greetings Solian!

Welcome back! Even though we are Alliance, guilds can be cross faction now, so we are also accepting hordies… on a limited basis, of course.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hit me up on discord and we can talk - Lockes#6531

We are here for you!

Beehive is looking for a Spriest for Raid, We raid on Sundays @ 7pm server time currently possibly change in the future. We run ALOT of mythics would we have 4 people over 3k io including myself about to get our 5th and bunch over 2k and 2.5k io. Look us up on Raiderio and add me on discord if you’re interested (iitzbeee) and have questions.