Veteran returning, looking for a good home!

Greetings gamers! I am an old school veteran of WoW since 2004. I took a bit of a break during Aberrus for medical and family reasons. I am a veteran IRL as well. I have spent my fair share of time on Classic Era, Classic Wotlk, SoD, and Retail. I am now returning to the game now that the majority of my medical things are taken care of and have tons of time every day that I just sit here and game lol.

I am looking for a guild that enjoys the progression of the game but isn’t okay with trash talk to demean other players. Fighting in a game or unhealthy cliques ruin the community feel of a game. Competition is always welcome as long as it is positive. I would be creating a new character and leveling it up asap to prepare to merge into raiding/PvP/M+ content. I have the experience of what we considered Hardcore raiding back in the day pre-Cata. Now that I am older I like to maintain a competent mindset while also having fun and goofing around when it makes sense to. Min-maxing mindset and parses only matter is not my play style. I push my characters to their limits but hearing players boot people or talking badly towards them for not getting a 99 parse makes me sick.

I have played every class in the game extensively from 2004 to 2020. I know things have changed but I will put in the work to learn my class w/e I play. Although I am open to most classes I have a few preferences if they may suit your needs.

From most enjoyable to least here is my list. (Please note in this list the least enjoyable class is till one I would gladly play)

1.Elemental Shaman
2.Enhancement Shaman
3. Arms/Fury Warrior
4. WW Monk
5. Arcane Mage
6. Priest
7. Hunter
8. Paladin
9. Demon Hunter

If a class listed did not specify a role, I enjoy all the roles the class provides and am willing to play any of their potential roles.

Please respond to this or contact me via:
Bnet: Dadpool#11433 or Discord: electricpanda5

Thank you for your time and consideration and happy gaming to you all!

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request on discord. Lets talk!

Come start fresh with us.

Hi Pawizitive!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey Pawzitive! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team all roles especially tank!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Howdy Pawizitive!

We are currently looking for dps to join us on our alt/casual N/H raid team. Team Maniacs has several of our AOTC alts along with other cool people who are looking for a low stress, fun learing enviroment to play in. Right now the Maniacs are clearing 9/9N and looking to dip there toes into some heroic bosses. Since this our chill group they only run once a week on Saturdays - 6:00p-9:00p EST. The only raid requirement is that your character is 435ilv.

We also have a very active M+ community, various guild events and auctions. If you are looking for a drama free, fun and active guild please check us out!

At this time, our AOTC group has a full roster but if/when spots open up we start our recruiting from with in. I hope to hear from you!

<Zul’jin Server>

Discord - Jaydyn#5655

1 Like

Hey! Fallout is a decade-old gaming community and AOTC guild, recruiting any casual players who value real life over WoW. We want you to play whatever class/spec makes you happy, not just to fill a missing role, because we’ll always work that out somehow.

We play other games as well (BG3, D3/D4, Ark) and do annual guild meetups IRL for anyone interested (Universal Studios, Schlitterbahn, NC Renaissance Festival).

There is zero elitism here. We log, but only for people who care to be able to look at it. We just get our AOTC, do the bare minimum of ONE (1) M+ weekly of any level, and play around in other games. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST, and we have a drunk alts night every Saturday from 9pm EST, where ANYONE is welcome to come check us out, and see how you like the personalities!

Feel free to message me with any questions, or for an invite to this Saturday’s fun run! Synthesize#1822

Hi, Pawzitive. Come check out <Murloc with a Glock>, a new guild formed for new and old players alike. We’re progression minded while preserving our sense of community and fun, so you sound like a great fit! Also, an advantage of joining up with a growing guild is that you can pick whichever role you like. Whatever class is your favorite is the one we want you to play!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 10 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello! Settle Down on Stormrage is looking to fill our M+ raiding roster. We are currently in our 4th week of raiding and are 7/9H. We raid Tues & Sun from 8pm - 10:30pm EST.

It sounds like we would be a good fit! The players here enjoy progressing without the slander and drama that too often happens. Many of the guildies have been playing since classic and BC and have experienced our fair share of real life!

A few of the classes you listed are what we are looking for - Mage, Holy/SPriest, & Demon Hunter.

Reach out and we can chat more!
Tempyi - Recruiting Lead
BTag: Syrtis#1374
Discord: syrtis1

Hey Pawz!
Welcome back to Retail! If you’re still considering a realm and guild, I’d love to chat and see if perhaps you’d like the guild I’m in?

GFY Enterprises [Fizzcrank/Aggramar] is currently AOTC and 6/9M - and we’re looking for a couple more DPS to join us! We raid Tues/Thurs nights at 9p-12a EST, with an optional alt raid (Wednesdays) or achievement runs (some Saturdays). We also run M+ keys all week long! :smiley:

We’re a very much “mechanics first, dps second” type of guild, which I think is in line with the play style you mentioned in your message.

I’d love to chat with you! <3 Added you on disc and bnet :smiley:

Syrk
Bnet: Syrkette#1449
Disc: Syrkette

Froosty - Guild Leader
Bnet: Froosty#2349
Disc: Froosty