Looking for New Guild A/H

Good morning,
Hello fellow gamers, I have been playing like most since the dawn of time.
Done everything under the sun,
Raid lead - healer- dps - tank - bench -
Pvp - TC - Flag carrier - 2400s supreme healer tree - bench
m+ recently dps / healer. - 2k+ most seasons.

My friends have powered me some 18s, and 9/9 clears so i can catch up.
However they’ve been hooked on SoD understandable as the new stuff is in coming.
I am looking for a M+/ ATOC / some Mythic , none crazy bunch of people. I am CST time zone, Anything have 7.
DK - 470ilvl / Aug voker - 463* - warrior/pally/priest/druid/rogue/lock/mage/ pretty well every class at 70 on illidan.
Can make raids, can do m+ for people, Can tank/heal/dps.
Can be bench for more serious teams.
Nuriel#1547 / bubz6996
Give me a holler
Thanks,

1 Like

Greetings Budzdk! My name is Joehealz and helping our GM/RL (Sontaient) recruit new players. We define ourselves as a “Mythic explorers” guild, meaning our goal is to get a quick AOTC and then get into Mythic raiding without making CE our objective. We are looking for a few more active players to complete our roster and make it possible to get into Mythic raiding consistently. Our raid schedule is Tuesday: Optional Casual Alt Raid night (always one difficulty level below the prog raid) Friday raid progress or fresh 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. Saturday night raid progress 7:30pm to 9:30pm CST. Our highest priority in terms of recruitment is having active and reliable people who are motivated in exploring the content with us in an efficient way.

Currently 1/9 mythic

Recruitment needs

• Any Ranged DPS.
  • Any Healer with DPS off spec.
  • Always looking for dedicated competent nice players regardless of spec/role.

Please reach out if you have any questions or want to start a conversation.

Sontaient-Whisperwind Blizzard: Balogik#11684 Discord Balogik#7102

Hey bub hows it going. I believe we might be a good fit for what youre looking for. Below is our spam/info. Hit me up if interested.
**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9H Amidrassil Weekly clears. And looking to dabble in mythic soon.
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 23s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Needs: Heals (Pally or MW preferred)
Rdps - Lock, Evoker, Ele Sham, (Will consider other rdps as well.
Maybe 1 rogue

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic

Hey!
Glorious Purpose aims to be a competitive end-game progression guild on Area 52 Horde (don’t worry we do welcome you alliance folks :heart: ). We are a core of players that are here to enjoy the game, but also respect the aims to approach raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. Our goals are to build a officer core that sets the example in stable and experienced leadership, where we are available to all members at all times. We aim to build a core raid team that are all players that stand out in their classes, and commit to raid nights.

Progression: Leaders are AOTC, 1/9M (through pugs currently)

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST (Progression Raiding)

Additional activities are currently being added through the calendar to better support our core raiders and make raid times more convenient for those interested.

Mythic Keys
Aiming to build a strong, active Key running community, where we are pushing high keys and IO.

Recruitment (Raid) Information:

Is currently looking for experienced and competitive team raiders to complete its core.

Currently Recruiting: Immediate Needs.

:dagger: All Spots are open (Guild is new and building team, if you are interested I ask for patience as we build. I promise you, its worth the wait)

All competitive applicants are welcome to apply

While not hard requirements, as we want to maintain a laid back / chill raiding environment we do expect you to do your homework. Come prepared to raid, study the fights prior to raid night, run mythic + for free vault upgrades, bring personal consumables. Show up on time.

What can we offer you?

:dagger: Very experienced and structured Leadership
:dagger: Mythic +, Normal / Heroic / Mythic Raiding Weekly.
:dagger: A environment where your time is valued, and appreciated.
:dagger: A forever home, like you, we are tired of the instability of guilds and want a home.
:dagger: A place where your guildmates will become friends.
:dagger: Free guild repair / supplies for raid.

Overall, i aim to recruit players that are driven, competitive and always looking to improve themselves and their team-mates. We use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline where required. We don’t wish to waste your time (during raid/Keys etc), please don’t waste ours. However, On farm content nights, atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know your’s is as well. Efficiency is our goal.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in you can add me on bnet at GucciPotato#11592 or join our discord discord.gg/zUVUyPJvq4

See here:

Greetings Bubzdk!

Welcome from the dawn of time!

Check out our guild. We are currently looking for DPS and Heals. I don’t know if I can promise mythic raid at this time. We usually tiptoe into mythic, but I am having to rebuild a bit this tier.

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147