Returning vet player looking for understanding guild with career

Hello! I have been playing since vanilla beta - I took time off for life and getting my career going - I am currently looking for an understanding guild that would still take me on as a dps/healer type - I am willing to start fresh on a new server etc. Heres the caveat, I am a funeral director in RL which means I am on call frequently and would need understanding that there may be times during a raid where I would have to ‘dip’ out to take care of my families that I service. I really do not want to give up on the game like I have previously due to this being something that most guilds do not tend to look favorably on.

1 Like

Hi Katriza!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Good afternoon. We are a guild of older aged wow players. We play on the realm Wrymrest Accord and the guild name is Synchronicity. All of us have family,work or some kind of real life obligations. So definitely understand that it is a game and often there are things that will pull us away from the game. If you have any questions about our guild feel free to reach out. Also you can find us in the guild recruitment tab in game if you decide that we might be what you are looking for. Good luck finding the place that you are searching for.

Hiya Katriza!

Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding, Working towards Mythic.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113
And Thank you for your interest! :grin:

Hello Katriza,

I run The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage and we understand that real life takes priority. I used to work IT for a hospital, others are in similar situations. We raid and play to have fun and to relax with friends.

We are a heroic and AOTC focused guild and we raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:15 pm to 10:30 pm.

We would like to meet you and to have you meet us and see if we will be a good home for you.

You can add me on BNET @ Anaranae#1516 or Discord Anaranae#3307.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497. Hope to hear from you soon. If not then I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Meowdy! Officer of Cat Cafe here, we are a newly formed guild looking to bolster our ranks for Heroic and eventually Mythic raiding. We also have a vibrant social environment and our members push Mythic+ in their free time. There is no room for ego and elitism in this guild, we try our best to improve individually and as a guild while having as much fun as we can. We are currently led by an experienced raid leader with numerous AOTC players, some of which have mythic experience! We open our arms to all walks of life and treat our member as family, you won’t be another statistic in our guild.

As we fill up our roster, we will also have a guild bank packed to the max in potions, runes, gems, food, bags, and more! As well as free guild repairs!

The raid dates are subject to change as we fill up our roster, but the times are set for 7:00 to 10:00 pm EST.

We are a very lighthearted guild who takes care of each other and we are eager to welcome you to our home. Laughs, friendship, and epic boss kills await you!

If interested, feel free to message our GM on discord!: dlwlrma or me: studd

Youre totally good with us and I would love the opportunity to chat with you about the possibilities. Add me if youre interested in talking.

Discord: gunfighter0369
Bnet: Grimmskull#1361

Hope to chat soon!

One day raid, easy.

Hello,

We are the Filthy Casuals|Kil’Jaden.

TLDR: from our recruiting post: Are you excited about the direction WOW is going and looking to have a guild to enjoy it with in 2024?

The Filthy Casuals are a new guild dedicated to the simple joys of Azeroth and looking for those to help us grow. Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer returning from a hiatus, a newbie taking your first steps in Orgrimmar/Stormwind, or somewhere in between, this is your home. Here, we celebrate the journey, not the destination. We embrace the “learn by doing” spirit and prioritize fun over flawless execution. If you are looking for a social casual guide please join us.

Moto: “Petimus, Refrigimus, Vincimus Tandem”. Rough translation: “We quest, we chill, we conquer…eventually.”

"Real life Always comes first "  We are after all , People not Pixels https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-morrighan-on-illidan-is-recruiting/1765988