Returning player, Horde, mainly healer - Black Dragonflight

I returned about a month ago and now looking for a guild to do raids and Mythic+ dungeons with. I mostly play resto druid(Dirtybyrd) and shaman(not leveled yet) and have recently started a boosted Disc Priest. I also have a BM Hunter. I play most weekday evenings for a couple hours and weekends off and on throughout the day sometimes.

My last real raiding experience was Wrath where me and my buddies ran a small 10m raiding guild. Ive done a handful of M+ Dungeons before when I had resubbed across various expansions. But Im really enjoying DF and would love to see more content in a friendly guild environment. Not really wanting to server xfer but would consider.

Hi! Ya might want to check us out. We are friendly and fun!

ABOUT OUR GUILD
Ooker Dooker Fight Club, an aspiring Gaming Community, is a WoW Guild located on Grizzly Hills that was created by a group of both veteran and newer players who want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

RAID TEAMS/RECRUITMENT
(we’re always looking for exceptional and committed players so reach out even if your class/spec is not listed)

RAID EXPECTATIONS
As we’re still growing we do not currently have any raid teams. However, we hope to start building them out once we have more members interested in doing this.

Raid Team (working on AOTC)
Thursday 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM (EST)
Needs: Tank, DPS (Primarily Ranged), looking at all exceptional players

WE’RE MORE THAN JUST RAIDING
We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PvP, achievement runs, multi-platform gaming, random guild events, etc.

CONTACTS

Magi (MagiReaper) - Guild Master
    Discord: magireaper
    BTag: MagiReaper#1700

I would be interested in checking your guild out. I recently returned to WoW as well. I would be willing to server transfer. I have all tank classes except for DK.

Feel free to reach out to our GM. (He’s listed in the contact info at the bottom). Look forward to seeing ya!

Hello! I’m Mungadai, GM of Reprisal, a cross-faction AOTC focused guild on Area 52. I thought I’d reach out because we might be what you are looking for! Reprisal is a guild of fun loving, tight-knit, dedicated players with a vast array of experience, skill, and knowledge who just want to casually kill some internet dragons! We are 8/9H Amirdrassil, have started making decent progress on Fyrakk. With the right group we may attempt some casual mythic raid progression. Our guild is 18+ with the average age in the mid-30’s with some of us pushing 50 so we are all adults, or pretend to be.

We currently are in need of a healer on our raid team! Our raid schedule is Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST/Server. I would love to chat with you and get more information on your goals, experience, and what you both could bring to our raid team!

Please take a look at our Guilds of WoW page https://guildsofwow.com/reprisal to see a little more about us.

If you think we’d be a good fit feel free to reach out to me on discord or Bnet Mungadai#1621

Hello Blazarr!
Tattered Remains Area 52 - Horde

Adult Based Guild, With Old Members returning. Currently running Mythic+ dungeons and focusing on raiding with a late night weekend schedule. Currently Accepting all Classes and will assist with leveling if needed. As we Build we will be running Mythic+ as well as Normal/Heroic Raids. Casual players welcome!

Hello Blazarr/Dirtybyrd,

If you are still looking for a home I wanted to tell you about my guild The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We have a community group to play cross realm, a discord that is activr, and we are a cross faction guild with both Horde and Alliance members, if you chose to transfer.

We are 5/9 heroic Amirdrassil and have 2 dedicated raid nights and 2 m+ nights, anything else is available other nights, even more m+.

We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:15 pm est to 10:30 pm. We are looking for a healer and some ranged damage dealers, specifically a warlock, but we like to let people play what they love.

We have all manner of high level crafters, we cover guild repair and try to provide everything needed for a good experience.

We are small enough that no one sits out, we help run m+ to help gear people up as needed and we are supportive and offer a good opportunity to make real friends.

I have a twitch channel that I stream to if you want to see us in action: twitch.tv/anaranae and you can reach me at Bnet: Anaranae#1516 or Discord: Anaranae#3307

I hope to hear from you and have a great day Blazarr,
Pyre

Fresh start?

Hey Blazarr! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Good evening and hope this finds you well.

The <Island øf Misfit Tøys> [Area 52/Horde] is looking for active community minded players that want to experience an old school laid back guild with goals of enjoying end game content at a manageable pace. We consider ourselves semi-casual/partly progressive and non toxic. Our leadership mentors new and returning players and is always willing to devote time to help guild members out in any way we can. We pride ourselves in continually building and maintaining a great community that focuses on player interaction.
We raid one night a week on Saturdays at 7pm central and are currently 9/9 normal with plans to move into heroic very soon. We got started late this season due to the holidays. Our one night a week approach gives us the ability to devote time throughout the week to mentor players that desire to raid or run Mythic+.
If youre not ready to commit to a server change, thats alright too. We have a community formed to keep prospective members connected with us so you would be easily in reach to join in on the fun. This could help you to make a more informed decision and if you decide not to commit to us, no harm no foul. As a member of the community, you would have discord permissions as well so we would never be more than holler away!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please feel free to respond to this post or add me on discord or bnet and reach out as soon as you can.
Discord: gunfighter0369
Bnet: Grimmskull#1361
Hope to see you soon!

Greetings Blazarr!

We are in need of a healer! Unfortunately not so much a druid healer, but any other healer. :slight_smile:

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)