Realm Connections -- July 23

UPDATED
Due to unforseen technical issues, we have to reschedule today’s connections. We will do that as soon as possible.

During a scheduled maintenance period (currently planned for 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PDT on Thursday, July 23), the following realm connections will be made:

• The Drak’thul and Skywall realms will join the Silvermoon and Mok’Nathal realms.
  • The Cairne and Perenolde realms will join the Cenarius realm.

We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks.

Thank you!

23 Likes

well the odds of getting certain rares are already decreasing…

still nothing regarding lowering the respawn timer on rares.

7 Likes

I mean, isn’t the point of a rare to be… rare?

24 Likes

Please remember Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt!

6 Likes

I know it’s probably a typo, but Drak’thul IS coming with us in the Skywall-Silvermoon-Mok’nathal connection, correct?

4 Likes

I thought Skywall was already joined with Drak’thul? I have alli toons on Drak’thul and always saw Skywall on there. hm.
I guess this is something different then?

2 Likes

It is, I think they’re clarifying that Drak’thul is ALSO coming with us :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope so. It gets lonely over there without Skywall.

1 Like

We pretend Drak’thul Doesn’t exist

3 Likes

Dont forget Eonar-Velen. We need to be on the list also if we arent already. It’s been hard to do guild stuff.

3 Likes

Skywall and Drak’thul are connected already, yes, as are Silvermoon and Mok’nathal I believe. All four servers should end up connected to each other after this, but I’m a little confused why Drak’thul wasn’t mentioned at all, lol :x

I suspect the other set of connections might be in a similar boat—is anything currently connected to Perenolde?

I really wish they’d had a solution for connected realm display IN GAME by now :frowning:

4 Likes

Absolutely this, please! Ravenholdt was bustling in wrath but started dying every expansion after. Now we’re the “go-to” for farmers utilizing realm hoping. Would be nice to see more than two other people in Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

Apparently so does Blizzard.

2 Likes

Please consider leaving some dead servers in the grave. I know that this is an MMO, but I like to play on my dead server when I’ve had my daily dose of people. #SoloRealm

12 Likes

A reasonable request.

However the few other individuals in that realm would be screwed over & forced to pay $25 for a realm change derived of circumstances which were entirely out of their control, such as being an old video game & inevitable loss of population.

In this case it’s a rough situation & I would think the “MMORPG” aspect to win over.

4 Likes

Is this a mistype? There isn’t a NA Blackmoore but there are NA Perenolde and Cenarius. Unless this is EU but this is posted in the US forums.

3 Likes

I would assume its a mistype. I’m sure Kaivax will clarify and fix the post if there is an error, or not.

2 Likes

Who the hell cares?

That’s what I’m thinking, especially since Blackmoore-EU has somewhere around 12k players according to Wowprogress.

2 Likes