Realm Connections -- July 23

People that love their guild (and irl friends from them) which is unwilling to transfer. Not everyone is lucky enough to have that AND be on a medium to high pop realm with decent economies and raid scenes. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

these posts are honestly so concerning
i guess the system could be too complicated for the average/below average player but still wild to see

even on low pop realms zones/rare locations are filled with crz based on current zone density

these merges literally ONLY change auction house access, guild access, and trading

you will not see more players in zones you’re camping rares in than you’d already see thanks to crz

12 Likes

They also forgot that Perenolde and Cairne are already connected.

Might want to double check your connection list before you start connecting based off the wrong data :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

There is the issue here of there not actually being a US Blackmoore server, though we do have Cenarius (my server), and a Perenolde. Likewise, there is a German Blackmoore and Perenolde, as well as Cenarion Circle, but no Cenarius. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that servers that are not the same time zone will not be merged. Cenarius is PST, and Perenolde is MST. If that is true, then I would think that it was mistakenly posted on the US forums rather than the EU ones. I would bet that Cenarion Circle was mistaken for Cenarius, as all 3 of those realms are German, and in the same time zone. Either way, clarification is needed.

11 Likes

Looking forward to meeting and adventuring with realm-merged mates. I’m on skywall.

I miss the realm-specific comradeship and identities we’ve all loved and lost over these many years…here’s hoping these new mergers will allow for some good old fashioned realm-families and great new flourishing realm-friendships!

Dusts of welcome mat, props up lucky cat.
See you all soon!
Solá

3 Likes

This server list is wrong. Blackmoore is an EU realm there is no US Blackmoore.

4 Likes

That feeling when kaivax forgets your realm exists…

3 Likes

Did anybody else have to double check if these realms were real…

or am I the only one that’s never seen them?

1 Like

The Skywall and Drakthul realm will join the Silvermoon and Mok’Nathal realms.

Seems like a decent match but… two very low pop connected servers combine into one still very low pop connected server?

The Perenolde and Cairne realm will join the Cenarius realms.

Again, decent matching, both alliance heavy with barely there mythic raiding. But again, extremely low pop Perenolde/Cairne connected + nearly dead Cenarius is a nothing burger?

For people ‘requesting’ connections, it looks like the realm connections still adhere pretty well to old “Battlegroup” line-ups, so ask accordingly.

3 Likes

Perenolde and Cairne are connected. Right now I can’t find a Blackmoore realm on the US servers. I guess there is one on EU. Frustrating that they are so vague on this post.

1 Like

I’ve amended the original post. These connections will take place during a special maintenance on Thursday, July 23.

7 Likes

On the one hand. Yay! On the other hand, I literally can’t find a US realm named Blackmoore.

3 Likes

Neither can we.

Sorry for the confusion.

9 Likes

Much love <3

1 Like

Please fix Blackrock

1 Like

Wow. You guys are finally doing something about Drak’thul after it got changed from a PVP -> PVE server in Cata and completely died?

After 10 years? Why?

Can MoonG get a divorce from Wrymrest Accord? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Silvermoon/Mok’nathal - 1413 A, 925H
Skywall/Drak’thul - 1050A, 512H

If those numbers are even close to right, not a large merger by any means.

1 Like

YAA plz

PRAYING we get linked up with kil’jaeden
they’re like 2 of us same battlegroup timezone cluster priority ect

1.5k to 4k population differences but with several active mythic raiding guilds

1 Like

Population has dropped off pretty hard that last few weeks. I have some numbers from a few weeks ago and it was around 6500 for each of those servers.

1 Like