Problem with daily emissarys

for the past week one of my alts logs in and all the WQs required for emissary is auto completed.

I am not the only one experiencing this and i want to know is this gonna be fixed?

i do not know how this is happening but its like a happy accident. some guildmates report the same.

Of course it’ll be fixed. I don’t have an ETA, but obviously that is not the intended behavior so we want to get it working correctly as soon as we can. It is currently being looked into.

5 Likes

Do we risk being banned for turning in these emissaries?

I logged in today and I have two emissary rewards that were auto-completed. I am going to turn them in, but I’m also going to be doing the world quests anyways so not like I am exploiting the bug in the long run.

I want to confirm this is not going to get me banned also. Its happened twice in a row and I’m not sure what I’ve done differently on my side.

No. You are fine to carry on playing normally. It wouldn’t be considered bug exploitation because you really have no control over if it happens.

10 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Glad we are not risking being banned, but I need to bring another to your attention.

The Against Overwhelming Odds quest for killing 25 horde, also auto-completed.

I’m not a Dev or a member of QA, Edian. If you believe you have encountered a bug please report it in the Bug Report forum or through the help menu in-game. That way our teams can check it out.

Edit: That said, I checked and it does appear that we’re aware of that one as well. Likely related to the first, so they are poking around.

1 Like

I did not even realize this happened to me, but reading this thread I now think I got the benefit of it too. I just figured I had forgotten to turn in.

WoW. Glad to hear we are not accountable for a mosclick or not remembering properly.

2 Likes

Would you be able to check on the account-wide quest of defeating 5 Pet Battle Trainers in Draenor? I submitted that as a bug many moons ago, but it still happened a couple weeks ago.

No, I’m afraid not, Melaesia. This is part of an active bug discussion as part of 8.2.5 so I can see those updates and have an idea of the bigger issues that are being reported. I can’t really delve into QA’s bug lists to see what may have been reported. Sorry.

That the bug persists could be any number of reasons. One of the main ones is a being unable to reproduce the issue. I’d recommend posting in the Bug Report forum if you haven’t already. That will allow others to chime in and maybe provide additional details that could help QA track it down.

4 Likes

Thank you. I just came to post about this!

1 Like

We have a post going in the bug report forum where at least I have been trying to report when/how I see it happen. :slight_smile: Contributions to the thread of what other people experience would be welcome. :slight_smile: