Emissary auto-completed today on just one character

I thought I was going senile yesterday when I noticed I had emissaries I hadn’t turned in. Today, it was just impossible to rationalize as an oversight of my brain going on autopilot.

I had this exact same thing. I logged in and both my waveblade ankoan emissary was complete as well as the quest Against Overwhelming odds. I know for a fact my main nor my alts had completed either of them.

I’m seeing completed emissaries on my Horde characters for the first two out of three days, but NOT today’s emissary (the Unshackled). I was logging over to my alts to get their Zandalari emissaries done before they go away and… they’re already done.

Gonna have to turn them in, as the alternative is letting them time out and missing out on 1500 rep and 415 gear (both are gear rewards on Horde). I don’t think the banhammer gods are THAT cruel :wink:

Wow i actually thought i was trippin. i got completion on 4 emissaries (2 chars)

Having this problem as well, I haven’t done anything productive at all on WoW for a few days but logged in to see the Storm’s Wake emissary completed on my death knight. Logged out to play some overwatch and when I logged back in my Waveblade Ankoan one was completed as well. Like what do I do here?

There are Blue responses on a Customer Support thread about this.

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Login and have the world quest autocompleted.
I don’t want to take the reward. I’ll wait for your answer.
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards

Confirmed happened to me today for Waveblade.

Indeed, I don’t remember doing the quests, but I must have because I’ve been very busy doing this quest and that quest and I forget which ones I’ve done, however 3 of my toons completed this LOL

Same here. Didn’t do anything out of the ordinary. Just logged in to find the emissary completed on my druid.

I thought I just forgot to turn one in this morning then the new emissary daily was completed when I logged in without doing anything. I am hesitant to turn it in because obviously it is not intended to happen and I do not want to take advantage of it. Any update from a blue would be nice!

SMH snitches

2 Likes

Just turn them in. In the thread linked above, a customer service support rep said no one would be suspended for this, although it sounds like they are having trouble figuring out the cause.

1 Like

Same happening here. I decided to leave them for later this morning, then now that I came back from work they’re all done and I’m able to turn in.

I’ve noticed the same issue for the past couple days on my main character. Log in and emissary quest completed without doing any of the actual world quests. Haven’t noticed the same thing on any of my alts however. So far three emissaries completed in this way.

Same thing here. Thought it was a feature that they snuck in. Wasn’t unhappy to turn in an emissary quest after just having completed it on my main.

Sorry, I read many of the responses but didn’t see any that highlighted that it’s not just Emissaries. The emissary completed bug has occurred to me at least twice. But today, it also auto-completed the Against All Odds quest that I’d picked up after reset. I logged back in just now and it was complete and I was able to hand it in.

Same here, - today’s emissary is showing completed without doing the full 4 quests, and this week’s “Against Overwhelming Odds” was able to be turned in without doing any PvP at all.

Having the same experience on my main, didn’t do any WQs on any of my characters, but the emissary for today (Ankoan) is filled and ready to be turned in.

Same thing here, all my emissaries across three alts are auto completing. Best bug ever.