Auto-Completed Emissaries

So I logged on and did not do any daily quests, yet it gave me credit for the daily emissary

And guess what Blizzard, I turned it in, yes that’s right.

It will probably go the same why as the leveling potions. Blizzard will say nothing for a while then ban everyone who turned their quest in

To be fair. You had to really go out of your way to abuse the leveling potions.

True but everyone was asking blizzard and they were silent, not even a “cut it out, were trying to fix it”

While I agree Blizzard should have made a more outright statement, there is no way anyone was bugging the pots to the degree that was being reported on accident, without full knowledge they were using them in a way that wasn’t intended.

Just turning in a daily emissary is different.

From the CS section directly so no players aren’t going to get in trouble for turning the emissary quests in.

3 Likes

Good to know, ty.

Based only on my own observations I think it may have something to do with turning on WM and/or porting into Najzatar.

I had it happen twice today first when I logged my Alliance main I keep him in his garrison and it still auto completed then I logged my 120 Horde main did the war campaign and saw it also was completed not once today on either was I in sea world except to turn them in.

No, I never have WM on and when my wife and I logged in, we were able to turn in 2 days worth of emissaries. I was wondering “Did we do them and forget to turn in?”. Later on, my resto druid did the Naz dailies and turned in his emissary for that. Then I logged in my mage and it was already to turn in.

thank you, Being in trouble was what I was afraid of. Posting this helps a lot.

Are you sure you didn’t complete an assault and just get credit for the emissary and not notice?