Emissaries and missions

Hi,

So the last few days I have noticed that follower missions are now counting toward the 4 quest for the emissaries. Is this intended?

First time I noticed this was with the Proundmoore emissary I logged out in the morning needing to do all 4 quests, I had missions running and I used the app to complete those and start new ones. When I logged in to do the quests I noticed the emissary was completed. I was confused As I did not remember doing the emissary, but was like OK maybe this was a senior moment and went about my day.

Tonight I had stopped at 2 completed quests for the Storm’s Wake emissary, went and took a nap and again I had missions running and used the app to finish them and start new ones. Again I logged in to find the emissary completed.

Not sure if intended, but you aren’t the first I’ve seen report it.

1 Like

I found the problem.

Need to speak to Jaina in Boralus and activate that quest, then go to the front gates of Org. While you’re phased into that quest, the npc appears at the west gate of Org.

No biggie, but it should have been better explained, imo.

I hate to point out a bug that works in my favour… but I’ve noticed the same thing. Yesterday the Proudmoore emissary was marked as completed on all my toons. I thought I may have forgotten to turn in an emissary, it happens, but on all 16? That was odd.
Today I noticed it was the same thing again… Horde side had 2 completed emissaries and I know I didn’t do them. (I tend to ignore my Horde toons in favour of my Alliance ones, unless it’s a 2k gold emissary) Neither emissary offered gold (Horde side) so I have no idea what’s going on… I’m sure I’ll regret handing them in. We shall see…

p.s. I only do 1 mission table mission a day, so I’m not sure that’s linked to the emissaries completing.

Blue post here

They know about it, probably a high priority bug.