Poll: Choosing a Covenant

You’ve seen the details of the Covenants…Kyrian, Necrolord, Night Fae, Venthyr along with their zones and their abilities.

Based on this information and the choices your character has made in life, which one will have your allegiance when Shadowlands releases later this year?

Note the results will be publicly visible when the poll closes tomorrow.

• Kyrian Covenant in Bastion
  • Necrolord Covenant in Maldraxxus
  • Night Fae Covenant in Ardenweald
  • Venthyr Covenant in Revendreth

0 voters

66 Likes

I can’t answer this until it goes live and my best raid performance covenant has been decided by the theorycrafters.

Can’t afford to under perform.

270 Likes

Hold on, watching the crazy brit’s video on abilities.

19 Likes

Nightfae. Monster girls are my one weakness.

12 Likes

night fae seems cool but ill probably take kyrian for the ability on monk

4 Likes

I’ll have to actually play the zones and get to know the covenants before I can choose.

41 Likes

Whichever one sims the best.

158 Likes

Venthyr sound interesting. but w/e sims tells me to go.

28 Likes

:wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair:
:wheelchair: Venthyr, because Priest. :wheelchair:
:wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair:

16 Likes

Can’t choose because I do both PVE and PVP.

81 Likes

Big ol Necrolords for me there, Venthyr may let me spam Kill shots and Night fae have a nice scenic zone and all… but y’all did phenomenal on those mail boots for Maldraxxus’ covenant set and I’m havin me them boots.

9 Likes

Venthyr. That teleport mechanic is just too good.

19 Likes

Venthyr at the moment. Too important for Mythic+ to be anything else.

30 Likes

Is there a 5th option? :confused:

14 Likes

I am holding off on playing the new expansion, but I will pick whichever one sims the highest when I do end up buying the expansion.

28 Likes

If we went with what our characters have done ingame then every single person would be Venthyr. Our characters are kind of psychopaths.

10 Likes

Even though the abilities for Night Fae are stupid good for Hunter, I wanna go Necrolords because it’s afterlife this character would end up in.

3 Likes

You guys realize that if one is chosen at a far higher rate than the others, its going to get nerfed before the game even goes live, right? :wink:

8 Likes

i’m a nature respecting DK i will go with Night Fae

3 Likes

Wait, do you want to know what Covenant we want to be in because we like the aesthetic, or what Covenant we have to be in because they have the best ability? Because those are different most of the time.

100 Likes