Poll: Choosing a Covenant

What ever one Daddy Varian is in.

4 Likes

I’d prefer not to be locked into one - otherwise I’m stuck just waiting to see what Icy-veins/wowhead says is the best covenant for each content-type; and then joining each covenant respectively on each of my quadrupled class characters I want to play in SL.

Thanks for quadruple the work and eliminating choice, player agency, and fun on account of the covenant system. :frowning:

75 Likes

Okay, where’s the 5th option of: “None of the Above.”

Covenant system is probably going to be the worst part of Shadowlands.

72 Likes

Literally a no brainer. Venthyr.

9 Likes

Izi.

Necrolord FTW!

I see no Cookie Covenant! (feigns shock and dismay)

I have 30+ 120s so I am sure I will pick each at some point. I tend to like cheerful silly colorful ones though so probably Night Far or Kyrian for this guy.

:cookie:

19 Likes

It’s funny that they’re still pretending most players won’t be doing exactly this.

74 Likes

My main is a Resto Druid so I’m going Night Fae on her for sure.

This character will probably be my main ‘alt’ and I might go with the Venthyr for her, mostly because the Leather armor looks nifty.

1 Like

The Varian covenant.

1 Like

So then level 2 mages and have each of them in their respective PvE and PvP covenants.

unable to decide because so much of them are unfinished. it will also change on a fight-by-fight basis, so i guess i choose all of them since it seems there is no budging of making covenant abilities some form of talent (or just deleting the abilities outright) :slight_smile:

1 Like

well alright, would it be weird if I pick maldraxxus when am druid. lol

I will go wherever the cookies go.

4 Likes

If I was choosing for rp reasons, I would be choosing Ardenweald aka The Wild hunt. The loas are there and some people need to help the living take part in the cycle :stuck_out_tongue:

But if I’m serious about it, I’m waiting to see more about covenants. They might be one of the main reason why I won’t play next expansion. There’s just too much about them that alienate my playstyle.

8 Likes

Can we add a fifth option?

Yes.

(Voted Venthyr for THIS character, I’ve heard the zone described as 'basically Yharnam from Bloodborne, and that’s just a big ups from me, especially for this guy)

1 Like

I voted the aesthetic I wanted to go with but we’ll see once we start playing. Which will be best for M+? Best for soloing? I’ll go with one of those.

7 Likes

the fifth option is not buying shadowlands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Kyrian. As a hunter,

The effect causes your attacks to ignore line of sight to enemies in the area, and you have 30% increased critical strike chance against them.

is quite nice.

3 Likes

All of them because you won’t fix this system so I need 4 of my main class :clown_face:

39 Likes

I’m thinking Kyrian at the moment for the aesthetics. Necrolords probably fit her somewhat better personality wise though, but I’m not too big on undead. Ah decisions!

1 Like