44% of Alpha players picking Ardenweald

Naw, they have all the zones out except the Maw and the only system left to test is the Soulbinds. I don’t see them releasing the Maw till just before prepatch because there’ll be to many story spoilers. And the Soulbinds look like they need raid/M+ etc testing for the drops that make up half of it so they may not open that up until beta as well.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they drop Beta at the rescheduled reveal on the 8th.

I hope. But my mind tells me that they are not going to drop a Beta during these 5 weeks of Time Walking. They are there precisely to keep us entertained.

5 weeks of tw is not related at all to beta, don’t know why people think it is.

Not everyone gets beta, or participates even if they do. They still have to do what they can with the main game. Beta launching the 8th or 15th lines up perfectly with Oct prepatch and Nov. launch.

1 Like

The time walking will be for those that don’t get into beta, which will be most people. Beta won’t really keep anyone playing like things in live will, I doubt what happens in live has any factor at all in how they determine the SL dev release schedule.

And yet even looking from the outside there is some design choices like covenants are concerning me more than anything else in Shadowlands, I can go on about it but as you said Blizzard will most likely ignore it because the person is not part of the Alpha testing.

If Blizzard wants more feedback and testers, start a 2nd wave of invites while at it.

how many people do you think have alpha access?

maybe this is a better sample BUT the general population hasn’t experienced the zones, just seen bits a pieces from streams.

I think a decent amount had it at the start, but many stopped caring and they don’t seem to have done any more waves.

For me potion boi is the very definition of useless…

Obvious Ventyr abilities is gonna get nerfed

You will have to have 4 of the same class in each covenant , if you are gonna sweat about abilities.

I wouldn’t care if Ardenweald had the worst abilities, it’s the best zone by far.

1 Like

I mean, I want to pick Ardenweald. Probably won’t though because it’s garbage for my mage.

And like I’ve stated a handful of times… I’m very salty about it.

its not like i already thought of a way or two to capitalize on having multiples of that ability… but i’m going night fae.

Aesthetics /theme probably the best way to go about it. This way you don’t really care about nerfs , buffs and can enjoy the try hard drama as its comes about. :rofl:

2 Likes

I mean as an undead Orc Unholy Death Knight, I’m more or less already in the Necrolords. They just just don’t know it yet.

Indeed. I was always going to pick Ardenweald.

Did you know that when it rains in Ardenweald, it rains stars? Purple stars that splash on the ground.

Let me repeat that:

It rains stars.

It is the best.

2 Likes

Yep, if I cared about min/maxing I wouldn’t be a lf paladin lol, Aesthetics is the way to go.

1 Like

I’m going by fun, don’t really care for aesthetics.

Which ever ability is the most fun gets my pick.

And I’d be a night elf. Instead, I’m fuzzy. We’ll be in Ardenweald together. I’m a friend of Mara.

1 Like

Is that Classhall priest mount shedding a singular tear over the unoriginal ideas of the zone Bastion?

With Blue pappa Smirf (Uther) being like ** shurgs ** “I don’t know what happened. Aren’t blue people cool kids?” and the Val’kyr in the distance going “Our models are from ** echoes ** 2008…2008…2008…”. Wait let’s not forget about the mech. You know not similar to that Draenei mech we been seeing for years in this game.

** waves over to Ardenweald ** How are those tree people, with updated bug looking enemies, fawns, fairies and a new matriarch doing? Oh add in a sprinkle of Drust recycle but hey no where near as comparable to the recycling of Bastion and Maldraxxus.

Swolekin be like you think anyone noticed how much was recycled?
Sorry honey, but pre-orders say: Yes.

That swolekin with his tear triggered me. I cry for Bastion too Mr Swolekin, me too. :frowning:

Edit: On a positive note I might be discontent with Bastion and it will more than likely not be changed but I can still have hopes for Oribos, Arbiter, Jailer, Maw and that whole content. We will see.

Ah yes, the perfect choice. I’ll see you there! head pets