Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

The use of input broadcasting software that mirrors keystrokes to multiple WoW game clients will soon be considered an actionable offense.

View Full Article

622 Likes

Wait this means we pay more for reagents from the AH, NO! FREE MULTIBOXERS! #TheyDidNothingWrong
#KeepPotionsAndFlasksCheap

Curb your enthusiasm ending credit song begins

198 Likes

so it look like u cansel multi box

26 Likes

Thank you for finally saying something. I appreciate that you are being so explicit here. AND I appreciate that you are taking action against people who use key repeating software instead of all people who use multiple accounts, because some people just do that for RP or to have more than 50 characters.

157 Likes

Is this the fabled multibox ban to finally stop ruining the economy!? :grin:

125 Likes

Wait. Is this… is this the fabled Multiboxing ban we’ve awaited for so long?

Is WoW truly saved?

172 Likes

Oh damn… so now multiboxing will pretty much only be done by switching clients manually and controlling them separately, I think? Sweet.

61 Likes

This is long overdue. :sparkling_heart:

168 Likes

Yup and with that, death of multiboxing cause it becomes annoying to manage so many characters.

32 Likes

Yeah and there isn’t really a huge point to having them open at the same time, as you might as well just play on one client at that point.

6 Likes

Once a multiboxer /spit on me, it was like a really weird shower.

263 Likes

Why no distinction to those not using multiboxxing to break the economy (i.e. farming herbs) and just using them to get through dailies, since it is hard to upkeep multiple characters with work and IRL things going on?

13 Likes

Do you think it’d be that easy to define that? Like, at what point does multiboxing become an offense or not? I think they’d pretty much have to either totally allow it or disallow it.

20 Likes

Oh thank the maker, FINALLY

64 Likes

make poshin take less flower

20 Likes

No mechanical ban though! Multiboxing lives on!

11 Likes

At the point where you’re using software to mirror inputs to multiple clients, is that not clear enough for you or what?

22 Likes

I was responding to someone else regarding this, please don’t insult me if you don’t even care to see who I was responding to…

I was responding to someone who said “why not only ban the multiboxers who are ruining the economy but allow the other ones?”

21 Likes

:crab: Multiboxers :crab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM&feature=youtu.be&t=75&ab_channel=Monstercat%3AInstinct

89 Likes

Can’t you just group up, /follow, and have one toon doing the kill quests for credit on all of them? Skip the gathering quests?

How many accounts are we talking about here anyway.

9 Likes