Does Razer Synapse agains the ToS now?

No. They should NOT blanket ban people for using game pads over keyboard and mouse. They SHOULD ban people for using them in game breaking ways. Stop trying to conflate Synapse to what blizzard is banning with Multi boxing programs. If your going to go down this path we should also ban the in game Marco system as it allows you to do multiple actions on a single button.

4 Likes

You should not be banned for having the software that comes with your keyboard or mouse or gamepad installed.

You should be actioned if you use that software in ways inconsistent with the rules of the game.

6 Likes

If you buy a keyboard from a multi-boxer software. Does that means should be allow to operate as such ?

Interesting, so the argument here is that macro keyboards are just as bad for the health of the game as multiboxers? Sorry but no macro in the world can you the power of 5-10 characters. Even if I had a macro that did my rotation perfectly (which it can’t btw because of latency issues) I would still get dumpstered by a 5v1 fight.

Now if you’re talking about programs like Auto Hot Key, then thats a completely different story. That program, and others like it, can allow players to do some crazy inhuman things and thats why programs like that are banned from most online games.

2 Likes

Uggh you are just the worst.

6 Likes

Possibly, although not exactly a keyboard per se, but there are legitimate ways of using hardware to continue to multibox that are not against the updated rules.

True, I guess if they are using only device drivers should be fine. :thinking:

1 Like

Losing 5v1 is working as intended.

2 Likes

Not when its 1 player playing 5 characters.

1 Like

1 character losing to 5 characters is exactly the outcome that is expected.

2 Likes

Sounds about right there is no way 1 char can outplay 5 chars, this is not LoL and even in wow classes you can outplayed at most 1v3 in open world

1 Like

Sure that sounds a reason to automate stuff like move forward for 6 secs feet get an herb, rotate to the left 4 seconds and move forward.

Really awesome program like synapse and automation and bot friendly.

You mention that you have a macro that do your rotation, Are you admitting using such programs ? :thinking:

1 Like

half the people bug farmign were using key repeaters to spam tags blizzard never did anything some people were were entirely inhuman like 95% tags vs 20+ people

True, I hope they do now with the new ToS change, Time to stop those Razer Synapse Cheaters !

Most of the macro keyboard software, at least when I had one of them, wrote the macro to the keyboards firmware. Thus making it an action from the keyboard itself.

1 Like

They still work like that… blizz is trying to stop one button make every toon in a multi-box group do the same thing at once(mirror push)… you’re gonna have to physically use a macro or ability on each toons account

Still there is automation in a third party software, should be baneable. If it is not part of the game is a third party program no matter of the developer.

Dont know what Razer Synapse you are using but mine has no way of braodcasting to multiple clients.

6 Likes

If I didn’t know any better with the constant in your face name and shame branding here (Razer Synapse) I’d say OP is jelly about not being able to get the pretty keyboards and mices with the wonderful click clack noises.

1 Like

That bull is the most awful part about modern keyboards. I want my keyboards quiet so I can enjoy game sounds. Not listen to clacking. I went and bought an old used membrane one so I didn’t have to hear the clacking.

2 Likes