Best way to boost alt accounts 1-20?

So I assume I’ll get downvotes for asking this, but it is what it is. Anyways, I have 4 separate WoW accounts and I plan on having one level 20 lock on each to summon to different places.

My question is, what’s the quickest way to boost these from 1-20, specifically 1-10? From what I understand you can get boosted in Deadmines starting at 10 and stocks at 15? 1-10 I can do quickly enough on one account but tabbing between all 3 to accept / turn in seems kind of annoying, is there any way to just grind all 3 together or something?

Thanks!

If you’re playing smart (know where all the quests are, maximise economy of effort by which order you complete them, grind every mob you pass en-route, etc.), you should easily be able to hit 10 in 60-90 minutes of /played each. That’s only three to four hours, total.

Otherwise this seems like something you could accomplish with a multibox.

i hope youre on a pvp server.

If you’re playing smart (know where all the quests are, maximise economy of effort by which order you complete them, grind every mob you pass en-route, etc.), you should easily be able to hit 10 in 60-90 minutes of /played each. That’s only three to four hours, total.
Otherwise this seems like something you could accomplish with a multibox.

I don’t want to multibox since I don’t have the hardware setup for it and I don’t want to break ToS by doing software multiboxing.

i hope youre on a pvp server.

I am :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen it in action, but from what I understand there’s a method with hunters (and maybe locks) where the low level tags the mob, and the pet kills it. I’d also like to know more definitive information about actual in-game mechanics.

Hopefully someone else can post some detailed clarification.

Software multiboxing isn’t against ToS. The BattleNet Client supports software multiboxing. There also isn’t a “ToS,” but a EULA.

Mirroring keystrokes to multiple clients is an issue.

just do the quests, it’s not really that hard to get to 20

4 Likes

Do you have a L60 hunter or L60 warlock on any of those accounts? If so you can mob tag from 1-10. Do each summoner solo and it’ll be like 30 minutes per account. Then you can boost all the accounts together in dm/stocks.

Look up araeleus or whatever his name is on YouTube to see how to correctly no tag avoiding the xp penalty.

Do you have a L60 hunter or L60 warlock on any of those accounts? If so you can mob tag from 1-10. Do each summoner solo and it’ll be like 30 minutes per account. Then you can boost all the accounts together in dm/stocks. Look up araeleus or whatever his name is on YouTube to see how to correctly no tag avoiding the xp penalty.

I do unfortunately the hunter is on a different server. I have a 60 mage and 60 warrior on the server I want the locks on

I’ll humor you: what software MBers use that doesn’t revolves around broadcasting keystrokes.

You need three accounts and a pet class.
Create toon you’re leveling
Create exp mule toon
Invite leveler and mule into same party in same zone.

Tag mobs with leveler and kill with the pet for full exp.

Mule must be in party, in the same zone, and online for this to work

There are several software packages that have been specifically patched to comply with Blizzards restriction on input broadcasting.

I never could figure out how to make those work. I doubt they’re any simpler now.

I don’t expect a complete rundown but what is the software’s goal at that point? Hotkeying alt tab more efficiently? I can’t really come up with good ideas for how useful software would really be at this point.

Basically yes. Each key press shuffles to the next window so you can smash it in fairly quickly still.

I just get on my main mage… have my alt account character follow me… and just walk through the areas with lvl 1 AE. Kill quests… or just kill gather quests. Then around 12 I just grab 3 other lobbies and run them till my alt can do stockade

If anyone has an issue with it… please stop being a grandpa about it

The BattleNet client launching multiple instances of the WoW client is software multiboxing. There is no keystroke broadcasting involved with that, and it is something supported by Blizzard’s BattleNet client.

honestly, it’d be best to just put them all on follow and do the quests normally as a group, you could alt tab to spam shadow bolts to get them to go off right after another, but honestly the 1-20 range is easier just to do the starting quests, at least in the human starting zone it is.

EDIT: Well for the first 15 levels, after that it’d probably be faster to run them through DM or stocks after 15 since the levels start taking much longer at that point.

RFC for horde. Alliance side might have to quest until you can do some deadmines