New multi-boxing restrictions don't go far enough

Omg, you want to talk about mental gymnastics.

The signal is split to multiple connections. A signal splitter is clearly hardware, but you know whatever. Red is water and hot is brown, reality is whatever you believe it to be.

2 Likes

Oh there isn’t anyway. You could skip all the hardware stuff and run Virtual boxs, and clone the keystrokes like that, and warden couldn’t detect it.

The GM will when you get reported.

Nope they only banned: input broadcasting software.

1 Like

The signal is not split. Its received, and then in the firmware a new cloned, different signal is sent out.

This is why the PCs on the other side do not detect “Razer Keyboard” they see “Generic PnP”

That Is not even a thing.

That is not a real term, it has literally no meaning whatsoever.

They banned 40 druids casting starfall at the same time. Period.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/policy-update-for-input-broadcasting-software/707426

Yes, it is a thing…You should check out ISBoxer.

His argument seems to be No U blizz will baby sit the entire game 24/7 to catch those evil boxers. Lol. I’ve asked multiple times how he thinks blizz will be able to do that with the current skeleton crew of GMs and he just ignores me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is a term that has never been strung together before until that blue post.

Who me?

I have stated in the last 5 messages.

“WHEN YOUR REPORTED”

And if you are doing that, you will definitely be reported.

Yes, broadcasting software is a thing. Maybe try google out sometime when you have time.

Going to need some source on this.

He just keeps making things up and trying to pass them off as facts lol

2 Likes

Watch it there with the personal attacks my dude. You’ll catch a ban yourself for that stuff if you’re not careful.

They didn’t state anything about banning druids casting. They stated input broadcasting software was the cause for future actionable offense.

This is the exact statement:

Yeah I know, but I’m at work for the next 6 hours with nothing better to do.

Hes apparently very triggered by balance druids :rofl::rofl::rofl: which coincidentally are mostly BOTS not boxers.

2 Likes

Hardware = Daisy Chain
Software = Account action TOS

I do hate that multi-botters ruined it for others.

Daisy Duke > Daisy Chain :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait… what if it’s a Daisy Duke Chain…

1 Like

trying to explain this to people for like an hour and a half and a few of these people are arguing that it will get you banned despite the fact blizz specifically stated software not hardware. but people can’t accept that and are now personally attacking people who are patiently trying to explain the difference. lol

1 Like

She would play a Night Elf.