Official 2020 Moon Guard Alliance (& a couple H.) & Cross-Faction Events Calendar

I’ll be changing the title pretty soon, but what I want to do is talk about someone whom some of you know to be a legend, some to have been a friend, some to have known as a cuddly pandaren with no clear definition of the word “boundaries” (by that I mean she hugs everybody cause she was so full of love^^) but anyway…

Kaceys and I met on WRA Horde side and came over together and both created guilds, we were each successful in our own right but the main thing I learned from her is that the worst situations in life can be solved with a hug so here’s one for everybody! -hugs you-

Anyway x2

I wanted to help out the server and honor Kaceys’ Legacy, and help continue the work that she, Mailang, and Flywheel worked so hard to bring about. And look at their efforts!

Because of Flywheel the Horde has a bigger population on the server, She brought about more Server wide events for the Horde, and N-events for both side server wide, she helped connect the community in efforts and ways nobody had ever dreamed of before! ->Talk about impressive,
She hosted the server calendar as Aqua before that, and tried to do so AGAIN after Kaceys left but couldn’t keep it up because she was and still is running the Biggest most Bombastic explosion of Awesome I have ever seen in a goblin guild.
Mailang? Besides her noodles the Panda packs a pretty good pun
.She is absolutely one of the best public event Hostesses for server events I’ve seen since the wrath days on MG, not to mention not only is she STILL hosting events after doing a good job of it for so long, Those yummy noodles? Ya they literally united the entire server in a way Like if Poe’s father had the “Noodle Dream” Mailang was in the starring role selling noodles. You get it :stuck_out_tongue: The Job fair she created and Kaceys helped continue is still going on today. The SW market has been going on since Warlords I think? Could be Legion but my memory isn’t what it used to be.

SO! I’d like to help host the calendar events board for this coming year and help out the community by spreading RP and helping clarify events a little better I hope to work with everyone I can for this to work, but Dartanroe and the gnews will definitely be spreading the news so if you decide to post an event here, please be sure to talk to them to! <3

Here is the basic outline for each event, I’m simply hosting this as a convenience for everyone, these are not my ideas, I’m just volunteering to help the community by hosting this thread.

The event listings must be kept brief, so that it is easy to scroll through them quickly. The format will be as follows:

DATE:
TITLE:
TIME/LOCATION:
DESCRIPTION:
LINK:
ADD-ONS:

Date - obviously just a calendar month and date. I will include a day of the week in most cases.
Title - The title of the event will be preceeded by either [H] for horde, or [CF] for cross-faction. This event title will be capitalised to make it stand out.
Time/Location - The time will be stated as server time. Please convert other timezones or at least state which one e.g. Greenwich Mean Time, to be changed accordingly. Please provide full location details, not abbreviations.
Type - Use one or two words to describe the type of event and what it will involve or a brief description (10 words or less). For example:
Storytelling, Tavern, Ride, Tournament, Arena, Extended Storyline, Guild Promotion, Celebration, Festival, Marketplace, Archaeological Dig, Church, Demonic/Cult, Tribal, Plague/Scourge/Undead, Pandaren Cooking, Arcane/Library, Fishing Competition, Military, Criminal, Lore Tutorial, Tour, Erotic, Transmog Competition, Pet Show, Shapeshifting, Emote-Battle, D&D style, RP-WorldPVP.
Contact - Provide character names, battletags, or Discord tags.
Link - This is a link to a separate forum thread, website, or Discord channel where further details can be found. Use ‘preformatted text’ to highlight your link to allow it to be posted.
Add-ons - (Optional) List any useful or required add-ons. Don’t assume that newcomers will know which ones they should have.

Events that are posted on forums and discords will generally be posted in this calendar. If I miss anything, or if there are regular events that slip under the radar, then people should contact me to have it added, e.g. by in-game whisper, mail, or by posting a reply to the calendar thread.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Events that have passed will be reduced to a title and date only, for record purposes.

I really, highly recommend joining the Moon Guard Events server: https:// discord.gg/YPEt7qZ

MAY 2020

DATE: Every Saturday at 6pm {Weekly Neutral Cross faction-EVENT}
TITLE: Stonewind Story-Telling
TIME/LOCATION: Every Saturday at 6pm at Thunderhead Summit, the ritual circle south of Ratchet
DESCRIPTION: Come! Join us in passing our oral history and memory from generation to generation! From race to race of this great world! Both Alliance and Horde are welcome to join in this peaceful and friendly gathering. Remember to purchase the new Elixir of Tongues from the New Dalaran Underbelly! Food will she shared, friends will be made, and stories both mythical and personal shall be passed around for all to hear and share!
LINK: [Neutral RP] Stonewind Storytelling - Saturday 6pm
ADD-ONS: MRP, TRP, GHI, LISTENER

DATE: Saturdays {WEEKLY-A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: Sermons
TIME/LOCATION: 19:00 Server Time at the Cathedral of Light (Stormwind)
DESCRIPTION: Holy Light services
CONTACT: Aendys (Toon: Aendarius), Darrick Zveronhoff (Toon: Reinolt), Irwin Orrelius (Toon: Orrelius), Niklos Adamant (Toon: Adamantt)
LINK: Services of the Holy Light: Cathedral and Holy Light RP

DATE: Sundays {WEEKLY-Cross Faction-RP EVENT}
TITLE: Sermon
TIME/LOCATION: Sermon: 14:00 Server Time at Tyr’s Hand Chapel.
DESCRIPTION: Events at Tyr’s Hand are all cross-faction with both Alliance and Horde welcome. Please be aware that you will have to have completed the questline at Tyr’s Hand for phasing purposes. Similarly, you will also need to make sure you have Elixers of Tongues at hand, as mentioned the Tyr’s Hand events are open to all. Events in Stormwind are of-course restricted to the Alliance.
CONTACT: Aendys (Toon: Aendarius), Darrick Zveronhoff (Toon: Reinolt), Irwin Orrelius (Toon: Orrelius), Niklos Adamant (Toon: Adamantt)

DATE: Mondays {WEEKLY-A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: Weekly Market RP Event
TIME/LOCATION: Mondays, 7:30-9:30p realm time/Harbor Overlook (just past the tunnel coming from the transmog area)
DESCRIPTION: Weekly market hosted at the Harbor Overlook in Stormwind City. Sell your wares in-character! Guild recruitment is not permitted. Any questions may be directed to Mailang, Mirrielyanna, or Greaves.
LINK: SW Weekly Market (refreshed)

DATE: Mondays {WEEKLY-A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: Temple Guard Training Event
TIME/LOCATION: 20:00 Server Time at the Cathedral of Light (Stormwind)
DESCRIPTION: Temple Guard Training

DATE: Thursdays {WEEKLY A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: Om Nom Noodles Restaurant
TIME/LOCATION: Thursdays starting at 7:30p realm time at the ‘Essential Components’ shop in central Mage Quarter, across from the Blue Recluse beside the witch hat kids.
DESCRIPTION: ‘Om Nom Noodles’ is a RP Pandaren restaurant (guild) in the heart of Stormwind (though all races/levels are welcome). A few food-loving, expat Pandaren have come together with some locals to offer authentic Pandaren cuisine to the big city. We do public walk-up RP in our noodle shop location on Thursday nights (see above). Sometimes on other nights, too. We’re located in the ‘Essential Components’ shop in central Mage Quarter, across from the Blue Recluse beside the witch hat kids.
LINK: MENU LINK- www.tinyurl.com/OmNomMenu

DATE: May 3rd (TONIGHT) {A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: The Bells Hosts Fight Night!
TIME/LOCATION: 8:30 PM server/central time at the Shrine of Fellowship, Jade Forest
DESCRIPTION: Every first Sunday of the month, the Bells host a night of duking it out in the mists of the southern isle. People of all walks of life come to join the night to show who is the best brawler among the people. Whether you come from a life of hard, honest farm work or been a soldier all your life, doesn’t matter on these nights.
So why don’t you come down to check us out? If you’re looking to fight, all you gotta do is sign up. Are you or your friends more interested in spectating? Of course you can come and just watch. You even get a chance to bet on your coin purse and win double or more!
LINK: [N-RP] The Bells Hosts Fight Night!

DATE: Tuesday, May 5th, 2020 {A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: The Rose Garden (Alliance Tavern RP Event)
TIME/LOCATION: 6:30 pm (server time) Proxy location is the Lakeshire inn in Redridge
DESCRIPTION: Come socialize in a cozy tavern RP setting! Order food, drink with new friends, tell stories and sing songs, and rest from the road. If your character is looking for coin, check out the IC ‘Adventure Board’ to hire on for a mission, odd job, or quest-type task
LINK: https://wowrosegardeninn.wixsite.com/rosegarden

DATE: Thursday, May 7th, 2020 {A-RP-EVENT}
TIME/LOCATION: 6:30 pm (server time) Proxy location is the Lakeshire inn in Redridge
DESCRIPTION: Come socialize in a cozy tavern RP setting! Order food, drink with new friends, tell stories and sing songs, and rest from the road. If your character is looking for coin, check out the IC ‘Adventure Board’ to hire on for a mission, odd job, or quest-type task
LINK: https://wowrosegardeninn.wixsite.com/rosegarden (take out spaces)

DATE: May 15th (The third Friday of every month) {H-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: Horde Guild Expo
TIME/LOCATION: 9pm (server time) in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar
DESCRIPTION: The Horde Guild Expo is a guild advertizing and recruitment event open to all Horde guilds, including non-RP guilds. There is no need to RSVP or book a spot. Just turn up and throw down your banner! First in, best dressed!
LINK: [H-RP Monthly Event] The Horde Guild Expo

DATE: May 17th (The third Sunday of every month) {A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: STORMWIND JOB FAIR
TIME/LOCATION: 8PM Server Time at he ledge overlooking the harbor
DESCRIPTION: In-Character recruitment drive
CONTACT: Volhellian of United Aegis or join https://discord.gg/EcwrvnV
LINK: [A RP][Monthly Event] Stormwind Job Fair

**DATE:**May 15h (The third Friday of every month) {H-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: Horde Guild Expo
TIME/LOCATION: 9pm (server time) in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar
DESCRIPTION: The Horde Guild Expo is a guild advertizing and recruitment event open to all Horde guilds, including non-RP guilds. There is no need to RSVP or book a spot. Just turn up and throw down your banner! First in, best dressed!
LINK: [H-RP Monthly Event] The Horde Guild Expo

DATE: May 17th (The third Sunday of every month) {A-RP-EVENT}
TITLE: STORMWIND JOB FAIR
TIME/LOCATION: 8PM Server Time at he ledge overlooking the harbor
DESCRIPTION: In-Character recruitment drive
CONTACT: Volhellian of United Aegis or join https://discord.gg/EcwrvnV
LINK: [A RP][Monthly Event] Stormwind Job Fair

**DATE:**May 22nd, 20202
TITLE: The Regal Gladiator Royale
TIME/LOCATION: 8pm SERVER, at eh Coliseum of Light , Shadowmoon Valley, Draenor
DESCRIPTION: (coming soon)
LINK:(N-RP EVENT) :crossed_swords: The Regal Gladiator Royale MAY 22ND AT 8PM

DATE: Saturday 23rd May, 2020
TITLE: [[Horde RP Event] Auction: Battle Pet Bargain Hunters
TIME/LOCATION: Auction House Steps, Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar (Across the bridge from the Wyvern’s Tail)
DESCRIPTION: The shelves of the Flashbang Exports holding pens are overstocked! These battle pets have gotta go, and they’re running out the door at basement prices! Half prices bargains. Some pets up to 75% off!
LINK: [Horde RP Event] Auction: Battle Pet Bargain Hunters :fire:
DATE: 23rd of May
TITLE: [[N-RP] Neutral Job Faire!) {N-RP-EVENT}
TIME/LOCATION: 7 pm to 10 pm (Server TIme) at Booty Bay!
DESCRIPTION: … We all feel, that right? We all feel that moment of scare to meet someone, to give the first step. We all fear that for the first time interacting with someone, and think, what if they don’t like me? We all have that struggle to find a home sometimes, alts, mains, one faction, two factions. We all have known the struggle… but what if I tell you that we can change it? What if I tell you we can try to make that step on an ambient where the flags and the people are many, so we can take the deep breath and make the first step, to be approached and offered a place to call home. What if I tell you, you could do it in a place where guilds that have booth factions, by the same guild or by sister guilds, can share a booth? Well let me introduce to you, the NEUTRAL JOB FAIRE!
LINK: [N-RP] Neutral Job Faire! 2

DATE: May 23rd , 2020
TITLE: Saturday Shindigs
TIME/LOCATION: 6pm – 7pm , Dandred’s Fold farmhouse in Hillsbrad Foothills (coords: 44.68, 8.12)
DESCRIPTION: Saturday Shindigs! Brought to you by the Evergold Sanctuary. Bring Elixir of Tongues and your friends! Musician Addon recommended! A neutral party from 8-til late at Dandred’s Fold farmhouse in Hillsbrad Foothills (coords: 44.68, 8.12)
LINK: None

TITLE: Chopper Research
TIME/LOCATION: 8pm server, no location set
DESCRIPTION: Saturday at 8pm server join the family friendly guild No Drama (Alliance), and help them research a faster motor for the Mekgineer’s Chopper. There will be prizes at the end of the RP event.
CONTACT: Whisper Annanyria or Celetie for an invite to the event.
LINK: no link provided

TITLE: Sightless Eyes Tavern
TIME/LOCATION: 5PM ST until 10PM ST. , Boralus Harbor (Rustberg Village, Tol Barad as proxy)
DESCRIPTION: Drinks, food, merriment, and more importantly: coming together as a community to experience fun and shenanigans!
LINK:no link provided

DATE: Sundays {WEEKLY-Cross Faction-RP EVENT} May 24th
TITLE: Sermon
TIME/LOCATION: Sermon: 14:00 Server Time at Tyr’s Hand Chapel.
DESCRIPTION: Events at Tyr’s Hand are all cross-faction with both Alliance and Horde welcome. Please be aware that you will have to have completed the questline at Tyr’s Hand for phasing purposes. Similarly, you will also need to make sure you have Elixers of Tongues at hand, as mentioned the Tyr’s Hand events are open to all. Events in Stormwind are of-course restricted to the Alliance.
LINK: Services of the Holy Light: Cathedral and Holy Light RP 3

DATE: Mondays {WEEKLY-A-RP-EVENT} May 25th, 2020
TITLE: Temple Guard Training Event
TIME/LOCATION: 20:00 Server Time at the Cathedral of Light (Stormwind)
DESCRIPTION: Temple Guard Training

DATE: Mondays {WEEKLY-A-RP-EVENT} May 25th 2020
TITLE: Weekly Market RP Event
TIME/LOCATION: Mondays, 7:30-9:30p realm time/Harbor Overlook (just past the tunnel coming from the transmog area)
DESCRIPTION: Weekly market hosted at the Harbor Overlook in Stormwind City. Sell your wares in-character! Guild recruitment is not permitted. Any questions may be directed to Mailang, Mirrielyanna, or Greaves.
LINK: SW Weekly Market (refreshed)

DATE: May 25th, 2020
TITLE: Moon Guard’s Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon
TIME/LOCATION: beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time ( that’s 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT ), at Light’s Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands .
DESCRIPTION: Moon Guard’s Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time!
CONTACT: H: Utenka, Tyrinade _ A: Rease, Thorgoin, or Diontei
LINK: Memorial Day Ride-A-Thon 2020!

DATE: Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
LINK: https://wowrosegardeninn.wixsite.com/rosegarden (take out spaces)

DATE: May 28th, 2020
TITLE: Gnomish Cultural Exchange
TIME/LOCATION: Thursday, May 28, 2020, at the Stormwind Harbor overlook to celebrate
DESCRIPTION: The Stormwind Ministries of Culture and Foreign Affairs are pleased to announce the first ever Gnomish Cultural Exchange! Join us on the 28th of May at 7pm at the Stormwind Harbor overlook to celebrate our Gnomish allies old and new with booths and entertainment!
LINK: https://discord.gg/CfxFMBK

DATE: Thursday, May 28th, 2020
LINK: https://wowrosegardeninn.wixsite.com/rosegarden

DATE: Thursday, May 28th, 2020
TITLE: Silvermoon City Marketplace
TIME/LOCATION: 7:30pm (server), Walk Of Elders, Silvermoon
DESCRIPTION: Market Place event
LINKS: Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763946341?page=1 Discord: https://discord.gg/wj3UMZw

DATE: Friday, May 29th, 2020
TITLE: Month’s End Grand Brawl
TIME/LOCATION: 8pm (server time) at the Temple of the Jade Serpent in the Jade Forest!
DESCRIPTION: Monthly fighting tournament hosted at the Temple of the Jade Serpent in the Jade Forest!
LINK: (not included)

DATE: May 29th, 2020
TITLE: Sightless Eyes Tavern
TIME/LOCATION: 5PM ST until 10PM ST. , Boralus Harbor (Rustberg Village, Tol Barad as proxy)
DESCRIPTION: Drinks, food, merriment, and more importantly: coming together as a community to experience fun and shenanigans!
LINK: no link provided
LINK: Storytelling Contest <Public RP Event, Cross-Faction>

DATE: May 29, 2020, May 30, 2020, and May 31, 2020
TITLE: Moon Guard Alliance Mystery Meet-Up!
TIME/LOCATION: 2PM / 5PM / 8PM EDT., location different for every person.
DESCRIPTION: The Mystery Meet-up is a rendezvous without knowing beforehand who you are meeting and that is exactly what this event is about : You will fill out a form and you will receive a date, a time, a location, the first and last letters of the character of your RP partner(s) and meet up with them.
LINK: (will come later)
DATE: Saturday, May 30th, 2020
TITLE: ‘Tall Tale or True’ Storytelling Contest <Public RP, Cross-Faction>
TIME/LOCATION: @ 7:30p realm time, Tyr’s Hand, Eastern Plaguelands (to avoid phasing, see not below)
DESCRIPTION: Tell either an ICly true or false story. The judges/crowd try to guess whether it is true or a lie. If you stump them, you win a prize!
Spectators are welcome! This is a fun, casual RP event for all factions. Come enjoy some delightful stories and good company. Makes an excellent RP social outing or date night.

20 Likes

I am going to reserve

4 Likes

Reserved if I need it.

9 Likes

Reserved for future events

3 Likes

This post is reserved for future events.

8 Likes

Well ain’t this gonna be a hoot-a-, nanny and then some. Y’all come on down and have some fun with us.

4 Likes

Wow! :astonished: That’s so very nice of you to say. Thank you!

I think the best thing about the RP community on MG (for the most part) is that those who strive to make public events for everyone, regardless of guild, also strive to support and assist one another’s efforts. The reason so many of the events which Om Nom has helped host have been so successful is because of the many guilds and individuals who helped collaborate on them.

Community builds the community, you know? :smiley: Let’s keep it rolling!

8 Likes

I freaking love this Panda, somebody hug her before I do!

7 Likes

The opening post of this topic reminded me. I need to create a Horde character.

1 Like

Posting updates here in the next 2 days, thank ya’ll for your patience

5 Likes

Bump for updates!

3 Likes

I’m still working on it but this is what I got so far^^

Make sure to scroll to the VERY top to see everything, still adding events! :smiley:

4 Likes

Love this! Sniffing out roleplay events to add to to my guild calendar has admittedly been a little bit of a chore and requires a lot of legwork on my part, so it’s nice to see it all gathered in one place like this.

If I may make a suggestion! Information displayed on a forum like this can be a little hard on the eyes for me personally. Have you considered using an external website to display these events in a calendar format? My guild uses Keep & Share for our events! It has a free option that allows you to display up to 200 events and add notes!

Here’s our calendar as an example.
http://tinyurl.com/dmf-guildcalendar

5 Likes

Definitely something I will do in the future!

4 Likes

Sounds like a great thing to get more guilds involved instead of ERP which most other servers think MG is all about.

3 Likes

Coming on in to drop my guild’s Darkmoon Faire Week offerings! :sparkles: Darkmoon’s Finest will be hosting a veritable gamut of offerings all week long, so bring your friends to join in the fun! Our pop-up stalls will run from 7:30 to 9:30 server, and will serve to stimulate world roleplay in Darkmoon. Makes a great guild-outing or date-night! No OOC gold required and prizes galore!

We heavily recommend the use of Cross RP, Musician, and Total Roleplay 3 EXTENDED so that you can enjoy your experience with us to the fullest! TRP3 Ext. will allow us to give you prizes cross faction and server.

All of our members will be utilizing Elixir of Tongues to make our Darkmoon games cross-faction. We now have cross-faction mediators on our team, so we will be able to host roll-games and give out prizes so long as we have the proper volunteers on our side!

https://tinyurl.com/dmf-apr20

🎪 Opening Fairemonies

Join us for a bombastic parade of Darkmoon showmanship! Ring in Faire Week by following us from Cathedral Square to the Mage Quarter for a spectacle of sight and sound! Musician Addon Recommended.

When: ( Sunday April 5th ) 7:30 PM Server
Where: Beginning at the Cathedral Square Fountain

:muscle: Test-Your-Strength

Step right up, step right up! Come one, come all, and test your might against the dazzling Darkmoon high striker! Three silver for one swing and plentiful prizes galore!

When: ( Tuesday April 7th ) 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Where: Darkmoon Island; Exposition Pavilion

:beer: Drunken Dragon

Straight from the Darkmoon Duo, we’ll allow you to place your bets on two of our bumbling dragons in this winner-takes-all drinking contest! First to hurl loses!

When: ( Wednesday April 8th ) 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Where: Darkmoon Island; Refreshments Area

:bear: Dancing Bear Rodeo

Fancy yourself more than a city slicker? Then step right up and test your mettle against one of our very own Darkmoon Dancing Bears! That’s right folks, that’s right, these here bears are as tame as can be! Help yourself onto the saddle and let this here bouncing beastie test your balance: Westfall Rodeo Style! Win a prize if you can hold on, five silver a spin!

When: ( Friday April 9th ) 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Where: Darkmoon Island; Exposition Pavilion

7 Likes

Updated once more! I’ve also gotten a sniff of a new event coming to town on Fridays! So look for those coming up :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m the Rose Garden owner, thanks for adding me :smiley:

5 Likes

Updates coming later today! <3 NEW AND EXCITING EVENTS will be added :smiley:

Thank you to everyone who is helping with or hosting these server wide public events Ya’ll are giving hope to the community in this dark time and helping new friends to be made everyday by everybody! <3

5 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you for everyone who is doing this and a friendly bump. I don’t normally do larger events like this, but I may in the future, especially if there will be a calendar up for every month.

Thank you all.

3 Likes