Bring out your dead!
- TIME: 8 pm CST / 9 pm EST
- DATE: Every Thursday
- Location: Ambermill Tavern in Silverpine (this location is being used as a proxy setting for somewhere that the Forsaken control in-game)
- Factions: Horde & Neutral (Ebon Blade, Argents, etc)
- CONTACT FOR QUESTION: Banshih
- Location should not be shared, or phased, and can be reached by lowbie characters.
Join the for a weekly undead-focused tavern night! This open rp social is a free mingle, and casual setting for undead characters on the Horde and in neutral factions to gather with like-minded souls. Characters will be sitting around talking, relaxing, and doing off-duty rp. This is a wonderful way to casually find undead themed rp, meet new players, and enjoy a bit of rotter lore.
Requirements to join? None, just show up on your undead character that is on the Horde, or from a neutral faction such as the Ebon Blade or Argent Crusade.
Neutral hmmmm? Time to get drunk with some deaders and have a fun time!
Sounds like fun! A good reason to roll a bartender. The region’s one of my favorites to begin with, so the ambience will be perfect.
Glad to see more love to the undead and Forsaken!
So, something you lot might enjoy… Some years back, myself and a few friends used to have this game we’d play called “Raise or Braise”. The rules are simple!!!
- Gather a small number of undead (or trolls if they’re feeling edgy), and go to a crowded locale.
- One person /points at any random ‘breather’ they want.
- The next person has to publically declare whether they would rather “raise” them (and why they would make a good undead), or “braise” them (and what side dishes they’d best go paired with).
- Group discussion on their choice, and that person /points at someone new.
- Watch all the other people (particularly Belves in Silvermoon) get REALLY creeped out!
Was definitely a great lil way to nettle at the other races in the faction back in the day and have a bit of tongue in cheek fun, just to spark up some RP via their responses to the three or four of you on a busy bar night! XD
Ohhh, thank you for this gift. We will have to deploy it around some Alliance.
Grab your shovels, and spare parts! See you all tonight!
Lol! That sounds like a good game
Oh man, Belves on in Silvermoon were the best, if you did so in eastern Silvermoon where they line up and then walk past all the time like it’s a fashion show… they’d flinch and shutter, ocassionally call the guard players over to keep an eye on you or come over in a huff. Made for a great little way to start up rp with strangers. That, and innocently asking directions to the graveyard while holding a shovel always worked wonders!
May 7th, 2021 Undead Tavern Night - Lich, Rotters, and Ghouls, OH MY!
Thank you everyone for an amazing tavern night! Lots of lore, debate, and casual Forsaken / Undead theme-focused rp in a friendly setting. We had a pretty packed hour and enjoyed 3+ hours of rp.
See you all again next Thursday! Here are a few screenshots from the night.
Damn, sounds like it was a good time! I’ll have to try and remember for the next one!
Come on out! We are planning at some of the future gatherings to have liches and necromancer on hand able to do necromantic repairs to undead characters in need. If your DK is neutral, pop a tongues elixir and get out here
Undead tavern night is tomorrow! Bring out your dead!
You guys make me want to roll an undead character.
Do it, do it, do it. Chants
We could always do a rp story with a conversion of a character to undeath…
Thanks for the great turnout on May 13th, 2021!
Good time was had by all!
This has RP Gold written all over it! Every Thursday, yes?
A tattered event flyer catches the attention of the chilled young Draenei. After reading the event information, she mumbles to herself “Guess I should probably learn more about undeath and it’s culture at this point. I mean, not like I have many options anymore.” rips the posting off the event board, folding it and stuffing it inside her pack