'Om Nom Noodles' is Open for Business

See our full menu here: < www.tinyurl. com/OmNomMenu >

What's that? Stormwind is long overdue for some real food and brew that doesn't taste like canal water? We agree! It's time for better cuisine in the human capital city.

'Om Nom Noodles' is a RP Pandaren restaurant (guild) in the heart of Stormwind (though all races/levels are welcome). A few food-loving, expat Pandaren have come together with some locals to offer authentic Pandaren cuisine to the big city.

RP as a line cook, bartender, hostess, supplier, or a loyal customer. Casual, IC, and family-esque 'staff'. 2 events weekly. The only requirements are: 1) no over-the-top goofy/trollish RP 2) use solid grammar/spelling 3) be kind to other guildies and customers 4) no behaviors online or on discord that break TOS or qualify as harassment.

Typical Events: We run noodle carts food truck-style at the Stormwind Weekly Market (Mondays 7:30-9:30p realm time), do casual noodle cart RP in the park before the GNews (Thursdays 7:45-9:15p realm time), provide catering services, and help host public events such as food faires, cultural festivals, travelling caravans, job faires, and other fun community events.

Noodle Cart Location: We do public walk-up RP in our noodle cart on Thursday nights before the GNews in Lion's Rest Park, Mage Quarter side (by the apple tree / fountain).

Need Catering?: We cater weddings, balls, dinner theaters, casual parties, and other special events. We can do noodle carts, buffet style, or wait staff as desired. We do request 2 weeks advance notice if possible, but we can do more short notice requests on a case-by-case basis. We don't charge, but tips are always appreciated.

Want to join the Om Nom Noodles staff? Just whisper Mailang, Neeng, or Genzhu. Also, you can apply to join the guild and find more details on our website: < http:// www.omnomnoodles .shivtr.com >.
20 Likes
Gee, what a great idea! *wink* *wink*

You can also see Nimpa for any recruiting questions!
There's a super cute market that has been going on and off the last few days out in the park area. It would be a really good place for you guys to advertise too and be part of to promote more RP. :)
1 Like
Will you ever be making... cultural trips to less hostile areas of the world where a pandaren cuisine loving Tauren may partake of such glorious fare?
08/06/2016 08:41 AMPosted by Venita
There's a super cute market that has been going on and off the last few days out in the park area. It would be a really good place for you guys to advertise too and be part of to promote more RP. :)

Neat! That's a great idea.
08/06/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Taeana
Will you ever be making... cultural trips to less hostile areas of the world where a pandaren cuisine loving Tauren may partake of such glorious fare?

Hmm...maybe so. Have a neutral place in mind? :)

Hmm...maybe so. Have a neutral place in mind? :)

I think the tauren of Thunder Totem would love some pandaren food.
Thunder Totem, Anywhere in Pandaria really, maybe somewhere with the Cenarion Circle?
Exciting Update!

We've been slowly growing our ranks in Stormwind over the past few weeks. We've had a couple official Noodle Cart events so far and have had great responses from the masses. We've even had a few generous citizens donate gold/ingredients/feasts to help our small, local business start-up.

And now, we're starting to cater events for guilds, weddings, etc. So if you're in need of some authentic Pandaren cuisine at your next event, look us up. :)
1 Like
This is such a fun idea. If Seleste could taste noodles she would stop by. Maybe the apothecary can donate some ingredients.
Om to the Nom!!!
\o Where can I find this lovely restaurant because I am always hungry for noodles 100% of the time.
We can be found at various locations around Stormwind like Cathedral Square. You can also find us at our HQ located in central Mage Quarter at the Essential Components shop.

Noodle cart stops are made at least twice a week in the evenings, so be on the lookout for our advertisements (we give a yell when we're having an event)!
I have loved seeing you guys around in my brief forays into Stormwind. This is a really cute idea, hopefully I'll be able to catch you for some noodles sometime!
New website for the guild is up. Check us out! :)

< http://omnomnoodles.shivtr.com >
08/21/2016 03:55 AMPosted by Gesche
I have loved seeing you guys around in my brief forays into Stormwind. This is a really cute idea, hopefully I'll be able to catch you for some noodles sometime!

Aw, that's so nice of you to say. We do run the noodle carts around the city 1-2 times a week, and we are catering now (weddings, guild events, etc.) so you might see us at such events. Also, our main 'restaurant' HQ is 'Essential Components' in central Mage Quarter (by the witch hat kids), and a few of us are usually there in the evenings. Hope to see you soon. :)
Had a great first catering event for a wedding in Uldum tonight. Tons of fun and lots of great feedback. :)
Oh my goodness!

Thanks to our manager, Nimpa, we got an interview with GNews. They gave us a shout out in their nightly broadcast in the Lion's Rest park last night. So exciting.

Even more fun to attend as a guild to watch. Thank, GNews, for helping out our little start-up restaurant. :)
The Legion has attacked. As our restaurant staff reels from the recent onslaught (especially the Peak of Serenity attack in our own Kun-Lai Summit), we want to join the war effort in our own way.

All soldiers need to eat, and there's nothing like good home cooking to remind us what we're fighting to protect.

If your guild / war party / band of heroes needs a caterer keeping you well fed as you bring the fight to the Legion, look us up!
08/31/2016 01:04 PMPosted by Mailang
All soldiers need to eat, and there's nothing like good home cooking to remind us what we're fighting to protect.

If your guild / war party / band of heroes needs a caterer keeping you well fed as you bring the fight to the Legion, look us up!

As an additional note, any guild groups wanting to have a catered event/war meeting in Dalaran, there is a great Beer Garden out the back hall of A Hero's Welcome tavern.

Would be an excellent spot for an event, so look us up! :)