Moonguard US or Argent Dawn US

I am trying to decide if going to Moonguard US is worth it?
I am currently in Argent Dawn US, and it is a Dead Server?

Also are there any Draenei Guilds & Or Cool Guilds worth it?
What are the pros, and cons of going here to this server?
How do you see the RP, vs Non RP Servers, (Advantages & Disadvantages)

1 Like

Basically, RP servers that aren’t Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord are considered to be ‘dead’, you can find stuff, but not often compared to these two.

Advantages here are people are a bit more serious about their reputation like old times, their character and what they do outside of just pushing high keys and the like. People care about mog runs and making money to facilitate mogs and mounts.

Pros are that, if you want to RP, being on an RP realm is basically the only way to do it. MG is largely Alliance, while WRA is largely Horde, but there are sides of both out RPing. And there’s a lot of great people on it, potential for many good friends.
The con is that MG comes with the stigma of Goldshire and some would-be sex offenders. WRA has the stigma of some elitists and their lore-abiding-proper-fun-only mentality. Lots of this can be easily avoided.

As for guilds, there are lots with their themes, though they kind of come and go sometimes, it seems. Classic and other things pulling members different directions sometimes has an effect on them.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the information, it is very useful. I decided to realm transfer back here. Sounds Good!

2 Likes

Come on to Moonguard!

We have public events EVERYWHERE ! :open_mouth: