No Dual Specs - Blue response inside

bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/98646792-we-need-free-respecs-or-spec-swapping/

Here you go, I’ll quote it here:

This has been addressed many times before and I have to tell you, the answer is still “no” to both for the same reasons we’ve always given. There should be real investment into choosing a spec and reducing the cost or making it easy to do simple swaps would make the whole purpose moot.

You’re assuming a bit much here. Your assumption is that we haven’t asked this question many times before or even more recently. I’m not mouthing off or giving cliche’d responses. I’m giving you the straight answer that the answer is still, “no”. I’m not going to say it’s under consideration or that I’m going to ask them again about it when we have asked, it’s not under consideration right now and it’s not changing from the way it is currently. The costs are deemed reasonable.

Also, I wanted to point out that the argument about people respeccing for Arena teams makes the assumption that everyone is somehow running in one and thus needs multiple respecs. This is not true. Not everyone is respeccing between PvE and PvP and it’s not a majority of players that need to.

I gave a clear and direct answer on this based on recent discussions. You can believe that as you wish.

Enjoy!

Edit:

36 Likes

I’m glad.

Just rol another character, we all know you just dont want to.

8 Likes

That was 2007, not sure if you’ve noticed but it’s 2021 now and we have boosts.

9 Likes

Funny how idiotic this is, so its true right up to the point that you instituted dual spec… which means… your original premise is and was ignorant… so having already debunked this thought process by instituting dual spec back in Wrath… using it as an excuse 20 years later… is moronic at best.

9 Likes

This is TBC we are playing, I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but we are playing the game again in 2021.

4 Likes

wrath is not TBC, thank you

6 Likes

OP posting on a Death Knight and not a Classic character. Everyone note that as you respond.

Anyway…

This is wonderful confirmation that folks were, indeed, talking about and yearning for a dual-spec option in 2007.

Looks like more evidence as to why they eventually did implement it. It was widely requested then as it is now.

They said, “No” at first and then, eventually, that became a “Yes.”

Thank you for confirming that a lot of people in 2007 did, indeed, want Dual Spec! :+1:

6 Likes

and it was denied.
officially.
and with great consideration.

8 Likes

Seal of the Martyr was implemented when?

4 Likes

Okay, so it posted under a non used DK character, your point? People post under different characters all the time. The point still remains, that DURING TBC, the answer was no and that they wanted class and spec to play a role in your choice.

Point still remains, no dual spec in TBC.

1 Like

Level your toon.

accept that TBC will never have dual spec.

7 Likes

Wow, all the answers I give to “give us dual spec” threads packed into an already answered response. I love it.

4 Likes

oh no, let me repost under a classic character, since that apparently means everything to you.

The answer is ‘No’

3 Likes

Yes they do. They do it because they don’t want people to know about their complete lack of investment in the topic at hand.

You posting on a level 24 DK about a topic in Classic WoW tells me you have something to hide.

3 Likes

Point still remains, when was Seal of the Martyr first implemented?

3 Likes

I have nothing to hide, but okay then, keep going.

1 Like

As much as I want there to be duel spec, I understand the decision. The interesting thing about tbcc is that they keep it as close to the original iteration as possible. There’s been lots of changes already but this is one that I’m good with.

4 Likes

Sorry, but your level 13 toon is hardly representative of someone invested in the current game.

Level your toon. Play the game. Then talk about how this topic affects you.

2 Likes

that guy probably doesn’t even work at blizzard anymore

add dual spec

5 Likes