[NEW] Moon Guard Event Calendar

Here is the calendar for ALL of MoonGuard’s Public Events :slight_smile: :panda_face:

If I’m missing any events, feel free to comment on the post or whisper me in-game.

May Events

Weekly Events

[A] Stormwind Market
Every Monday at 7:30 PM
Location - Near the Stockades in Stormwind.
Host - Mailang
A weekly market filled with various guilds selling all kinds of cool and amazing trinkets!
Link - SW Weekly Market (refreshed)

[N] Stonewind Storytime
Every Saturday at 6:00 PM
Thunderhead Summit (Shu’halo Ritual Circle, top of the mountain south of Ratchet)
Host - Taeana / Stonewind Tribe
Join Taeana in some storytime fun! Sit around a campfire and put the troubles of the war away as you tell some tales with new friends!
Link - [Neutral RP] Stonewind Storytelling - Saturday 6pm

[N] Weekly Sermons
Every Sunday, 2 PM - 4 PM
Tyr’s Hand (The Chapel)
For more information, contact Aendys. There is a discord and a cross RP community set up for this event.
Host - Aendys

[A] Qian Lu Academy Open House
Every Sunday at 7:00 PM
Tian Monastery, Jade Forest
Host - Baehong
An open house hosted by Qian Lu Academy where we show others ways to train and have fun while doing it.
Link - [N-RP] <Qian Lu Academy> Open House

Non Weekly Events

[N] Skill Fair
Every month on the 29th day, All Day
Location varies
Host - Keely
The Skill Fair takes place before the Job Fair. Here, characters can learn various skills without having to join a guild or find someone on their own.
Link - [Monthly] Skill Fair [Neutral Faction]

[A] Stormwind Job Fair
Every month on the 30th day, 8:30 PM, Stormwind Docks
Host - Keely
Come throw down a recruitment banner or walk up to one for some recruitment fun! Gain some members or find a new home, or even sell some goods at the Job Fair!
Link - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706897

21 Likes

Reply with the following to have your event added, or talk to Kaceys in game.

Name -
Faction -
Date -
Time -
Location -
Host -
A short little description
Link -

3 Likes

RESERVED POST if it is ever needed.

I approve of this.

1 Like

AND NOW.
I’ve added links for every event. :slight_smile:

BUSTS INTO THE ROOM DRESSED AS A CALENDAR

WOWEE! Look at all these fun and spicy events! You can never be bored with all these fun things going on! Now you can erase all those scheduled “fly around in circles because bored” days and come have fun and be social! Or just stare at people!

3 Likes

Oh good! I’ll post this for Hymnsinger. This should be a bi-weekly event and if anything changes she or I will let you know!

Name - Choir of the Light
Faction - Horde
Date - November 27th
Time - 8 PM
Host - Hymnsinger
For members of the community who have a religious affiliation/leaning/talent with the Light! It doesn’t matter if you’re a Priest, a Paladin, or a Farstrider who does an awful lot of praying–If you want to come out and discuss the Light, the defense of Quel’thalas and her people, and how we as individuals can work together through whatever dark times may lay ahead, then you’re welcome to come and join us in Eversong!
Link - https://tinyurl.com/ycjru94m

We are also getting the last bit of details done for a Winter Veil event Horde Side that I’ll post to you this week! Thank you for doing this Kacey! You and Flywheel are fantastic.

1 Like

Added to da Calendar!
<3

1 Like

The “Thunder Bluff Storytelling” needs editing as its now a Neutral Cross RP event:

[N] Stonewind Storytelling
Every Saturday at 6:00 PM
Thunderhead Summit (Shu’halo Ritual Circle, top of the mountain south of Ratchet)
Host - Taeana / The Stonewind Tribe
Join the Stonewind Tribe for sharing stories of humor, moral, history, and more!
Link: [Neutral RP] Stonewind Storytelling - Saturday 6pm

3 Likes

Fixed! :slight_smile: :panda_face:

1 Like

Hello!

The Choir of the Light is rescheduled for Dec 4th

Also

[H] Magistrate Presents: Winter’s Veil
December 15th, 8-12 PM
Starfall Village, Winterspring
Host - Silvermoon Magistrate
Winter’s Veil is coming, which means the end of another year. This is a time of year we all remember that family and friends are worth all that we do. It’s a time to remember that the small number of times we can have a moment of peace from the war are absolutely worth all we do.

The Magistrate of Silvermoon is hosting a Winter’s Veil event and with our combined magic, we’re bringing snow to part of Quel’Thalas for a few hours.

We have snowball fights and transmog contests. A baking contest and even a White Elephant gift exchange. For those guilds looking to recruit, we have a time slot for you as well!
Link https://tinyurl.com/yammsu74

2 Likes

Hello, my Sunday Sermons will be continuing on through December, and into the New Year.

Type: Sermon/Social
Day: Every Sunday.
Time: 14:00-16:00 Server Time (2-4 PM)
Discord: Anar’Alah (Contact Aendys for invite)
Cross-RP community link: (Updated the morning of the event)

2 Likes

Going to be adding January events soon! So if you got anything for that month, go ahead and post it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name - The Tavernus Magika
Faction - Neutral
Date - Third Monday of every month (December 17th for the newest one)
Time - 8PM server-time
Location - The Legerdemain Lounge (Northrend/Old Dal)
Host - Falynnos
A casual/bar-meetup type rp, focused on having fun and meeting new people to RP with.
Link - [Cross-RP] The Tavernus Magika

2 Likes

Everything is now up to date with events for January as well!
Be sure to reply if you got anything I missed! :slight_smile:

kacey can you add this please?
[N] Duskrose Wandering Market
Grizzlemaw, Grizzly Hills, 8PM server
Host: Greáves / Hollowlight Ventures, Mirri Starmender
come for a cool neutral market that moves location every two months! fortune telling, performances, food, themed goods and fun!
link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/neutral-rp-event-duskrose-wandering-market/

2 Likes

Name: Silver Snow Ball
Faction: Neutral
Date: December 29th
Time: 5pm-10pm CT/Server
Dress code: Winter Formal, Cool (tone) Colors
Host: Enyssea
Guild: Kalnoranaar
Seeking: Booths and Entertainers. Please contact Enyssea via in game mail or Antine#7633 or (me to contact Eny for you) Chrissy the Cat Weezord#4441
Link: [Neutral-RP] Silver Snow Ball

2 Likes

Join the TPL for a wonderful cooking class instructed by Salora Shadebow! Come learn how to make a traditional Winter Veil meal for your own holiday gathering! Tuesday, December 18th at 8:30 PM Server time at The Teaspoon in Stormwind! (Large building near embassy/pumpkin patch.)

1 Like

December is almost over! HOPEFULLY EVERYONE HAS AN AMAZING HOLIDAY :smiley:
Hope to see more awesome and fun Public Events for January! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PhantomFest 2019
When: Jan 26th at 7 PM
Where: Fort Talon, Blasted Lands (Old Nethergarde Keep)

Lots of events planned (Drag show, Cards Against Humanity via Discord, date auction, duels, and a dance contest), vendors, and general fun! Contact Shadebow#0037 via discord or Nesima or Tragan in-game with any questions!

1 Like